Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy advice!!

(2 Posts)
mommy2017 Thu 27-Oct-16 11:34:11

Hello everyone!
I just found out I am pregnant about 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend been trying for about a year now and we was so happy to hear that we are having a baby. Everything was going good until weeks later i started spotting then it went to brown discharge and now its just a light period but pinkish !! Did i have a miscarriage or am I !!! I am only at 5 weeks!! I got a apt This Friday. I am just worrying myself!! Please did anyone else experience this?? confused sad

AnneLovesGilbert Fri 28-Oct-16 12:23:44

I hope your appointment goes well today and you get good reassuring news. People often experience spotting/light bleeding in early pregnancy, could be implantation, could just be a small bleed.

They won't be able to see much on a scan so it might be a waiting game, which no one ever said was easy, but I hope it turns out to be nothing and your pregnancy continues and is healthy x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now