Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant?

(10 Posts)
CherryDrop24 Sun 24-Jul-16 06:42:37

Please tell me you see two lines too? Took a test yesterday afternoon and got a faint second line and then another test first thing this morning and the line seems even fainter (slightly worrying as I thought morning would be when its strongest). I checked the results after the one minute guide time. Very faint but getting more defined the longer it stands. I think I'm just worried as with our first it took us a year to conceive and this is the first time (on the thinking it would take a few months to stick again!). Have to resit the urge of buying lots of tests and doing them everyday now .

sizethree Sun 24-Jul-16 06:50:12

That is most definitely a positive, congratulations! And not even a faint one at that.
A line is a line. Try not to get hung up on comparing tests, as it's no real indication of how pregnant you are and gets very expensive.
Try to enjoy it and get taking your pregnancy vits and book in with a midwife.

GruffaloPants Sun 24-Jul-16 06:53:30

Congratulations flowers

No need for further tests!

CherryDrop24 Sun 24-Jul-16 07:01:29

Thank you. I have a tendency to over think these things, so just needed some confirmation I wasn't seeing what I wanted to see. I'll take a step back and chill a bit smile

bumbleclat Sun 24-Jul-16 08:17:28

Definite 2 lines just what mine looked like 4 months ago and I'm past horrid first trimester now smile Enjoy!!! flowers

mum2Bomg Sun 24-Jul-16 08:20:20

Go and get a clear blue one and there will be no guessing and it even tells you how lons since you conceived - congratulations!

thingamijig1 Sun 24-Jul-16 08:21:32

Congratulations flowers

pinkieandperkie Sun 24-Jul-16 08:22:30

I see two lines smile

missybct Sun 24-Jul-16 08:24:20

Definitely two lines. Stronger than my first couple of tests - 31w pregnant next week and baby squirming as I speak.

missybct Sun 24-Jul-16 08:24:40

And congratulations flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now