Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ttc

(10 Posts)
oscarsmummyy Sat 02-Jul-16 20:04:38

Hi, has anyone got any advice please? SORRY if tmi but me and partner are ttc and a few minutes after having sex it feels like all of his stuff has come out of mesad really worried xx

StealthPolarBear Sat 02-Jul-16 20:06:16

Legs up against the wall grin
I doubt it helps but it feels like it does
how long have you been trying

StealthPolarBear Sat 02-Jul-16 20:06:44

And seriously if that was a problem no one would ever have an accidental pregnancy ;)

raddersmrs Sat 02-Jul-16 20:07:05

Lie flat for 15mins-30mins. I used to just not get up and go straight to sleep. Hardly any came out then but a bit will always come out. Don't worry though, some will make it up there!

oscarsmummyy Sat 02-Jul-16 20:35:45

I laid flat for 30 minutes and legs up against the wall for. 30 minutes, went toilet and it was all in my underwear and coming out in a massive blob(sorry for tmi). You're very right about the accidental pregnancy thing.. I didn't think about that which gives me hope. We've been trying for nearly a year now xx

bluebell17 Fri 02-Dec-16 15:49:09

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread very late on, but I've had the same problem and concern!

toomuchtimereadingthreads2016 Fri 02-Dec-16 15:52:23

Agree with the accidental pregnancy thing... not very sensual but hoist your bum up against the wall legs in the air and do bicycle riding moves with your legs smile

AuntieStella Fri 02-Dec-16 16:07:10

There's a whole topic about TTC, and you might get more responses there

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception

Barefootcontessa84 Fri 02-Dec-16 17:41:10

It happens. What needs to stay there, stays there. Lie down for a little while afterwards but it really won't make that much difference.

haveacupoftea Fri 02-Dec-16 20:28:54

Helps if you orgasm right after. Sucks up all the jizz blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now