Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oral sedation during the time of pregnancy

(3 Posts)
lincanimoz Mon 02-May-16 13:49:16

I'm in my second trimester. I'm having severe tooth pain for the last 2 months. First, I didn't think about consulting any dentist because the medicines that they providing will affect my baby's health. But last week the pain was intolerable and I was not able to stay consciously even for a minute. So I consulted a dental doctor near my locality .He suggested a root canal therapy for me. But I'm really scared about the dental treatments and he suggested an oral sedation. But I'm really tensed because should I have an oral sedation during the time of pregnancy. Has anyone done oral sedation during the time of pregnancy? Kindly advice. I'm really scared.

Pisssssedofff Mon 02-May-16 14:20:24

They won't do it if they thought it would affect the baby, that simple

BeckyWithTheMediocreHair Mon 02-May-16 15:03:01

You might get more responses if you get it moved to one of the health or pregnancy topics. It's currently in Style and Beauty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now