Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

palpitations at 8 weeks?

(4 Posts)
daydream86 Thu 25-Feb-16 17:46:53

I've heard it's fairly normal, and I'm not particularly worried about it, it's just a by weird feeling and annoying! maybe it's because im a nurse in icu and I'm looking at cardiac monitors and getting reminded of it constantly! just wondering if
anybody else is getting this weird symptom at 8 weeks?

whiteychappers Thu 25-Feb-16 18:02:11

Yup and it makes me feel even more queasy than I do already 😊

DontKillMyVibe Thu 25-Feb-16 18:19:52

Yes, used to get them the worst at night lying in bed. Horrible feeling. It passed at roughly the 16 week mark thankfully. Am only 17 weeks now so am crossing fingers that they don't come back!

malin100 Thu 25-Feb-16 20:17:59

I'm 10 weeks and have had this since 8 weeks too. Sometimes maybe 60 times a day, today maybe 30. Had it once before about 10 years ago but nothing came of the tests and it mostly went away until now. Checked with doctor and they said not to worry unless I start feeling ill with it. I just find it annoying/worrying but don't feel ill when I get them. Supposedly they happen to people all the time but you feel it more while pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now