Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Lump on finger?

(3 Posts)
cocothomas1234 Thu 11-Feb-16 12:26:21

So I'm 18 weeks, although I doubt if this has anything to do with being pregnant!? About a week ago I noticed a red bump come up at the side of my right index finger, it's on the joint but the joint doesn't hurt. The bump is quite raised and a little red. It's just sitting not doing very much at the moment, don't really want to book a GP appointment for something so silly. Anyone had anything like this and any ideas on how to get rid of it/what it could be? I don't think it's a cyst it's got more of a pimple feel to it (but it's definitely not). I've had a good look in it and there's nothing in it and I haven't rubbed it on anything it's not got a hard callous top on it. Thanks in advance ladies! x

Quoteunquote Thu 11-Feb-16 13:17:53

Don't wear any rings, in case the rest of your knuckles swell up, I seem to remember having something like that in one of my pregnancy and having to ditch rings, sorry can't remember what it was, and it's gone.

hopefully someone will be along to help.smile

cocothomas1234 Tue 16-Feb-16 17:12:33

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now