Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Where to try out prams? SW London

(7 Posts)
TreeSparrow Tue 08-Sep-15 20:37:54

Can anyone recommend anywhere? I'm looking to try a few out really and see them fold. Top of my shortlist, from internet research, is the Babyzen Yoyo 0+. Preferably somewhere we can drive to that might also do car seat fitting. Our local Mothercare is small and it's awful - staff aren't very knowledgeable or seem interested in demonstrating even how a pram folds down. They kept telling me to go to a bigger store as they'd know more!

BlueChampagne Tue 08-Sep-15 21:08:38

John Lewis?

WhatTheJeffHasGoneOnHere Tue 08-Sep-15 21:16:34

John Lewis in Kingston? Peppermint on Northcote Road. Small shop but they have quite a lot. We got ours from there.

CarShare Tue 08-Sep-15 21:17:16

Depends where abouts in SW you are but bump and beyond in balham have plenty to try.

LadyStark Tue 08-Sep-15 21:18:41

A3 Baby Barn or Baby Nest in Croydon would be my recommendations.

TreeSparrow Tue 08-Sep-15 21:23:29

Brilliant, thanks for these. I'm clueless but this gives me places to try. I might call them to see if they have the Babyzen in stock so I can see and compare to others. smile

WhatTheJeffHasGoneOnHere Tue 08-Sep-15 21:32:41

Peppermint definitely had the Babyzen when I looked in there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now