Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Holy Shit I sneezed!

(8 Posts)
SomewhereovertheRainbow02 Sat 09-May-15 16:44:34

22+4 today and sneezed before whilst driving and the PAIN in my stomach! Mother Mary of God!
Is this normal??

Foggymist Sat 09-May-15 16:50:42

Muscular/ligaments.

WinterBabyof89 Sat 09-May-15 16:58:43

Honestly thought you were going to say you'd pee'd yourself a little! Ha.. which I did the other day blush

I've suffered with muscle pain from constantly coughing with this darn cold.. Perfectly normally, but bloody hurts!

OhMittens Sat 09-May-15 17:15:51

I had this, it was so painful. It was round ligament pain in my case. Bump supports helped a lot.

Frolicacid Sat 09-May-15 17:46:14

This happens to me every time I sneeze! So painful. I'm assuming it's ligaments / stretching.

rubyred84 Sat 09-May-15 18:18:28

I get this when I turn in bed while in asleep....its like a sharp stab, it shocks me awake! its all muscles and ligaments being pulled I think!

CMOTGilbertBlythe Sat 09-May-15 18:20:47

Had this in each pregnancy. I found the only way of coping was to draw my knees up towards my chest if i felt a sneeze coming, or bend over if standing up. Stops the ligaments stretching.

heatherxo Sat 09-May-15 18:27:17

As everyone else said^
At least you didn't say you pee'd a little like I do when I sneeze blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now