Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

miscarriage spotting or period

(5 Posts)
darkscouser14 Tue 08-Jul-14 04:25:57

I ovulated 21st June and have had faint positive Sunday just gone. I am 4 days late with period and have had sore boobs nippers have been sensitive nausea headaches tiredness but I went to the toilet before and as I wiped I found light pink blood it was a small amount and I've not had any since. I'm a little worried and wondered if you guys could help me smile thanks

stillenacht1 Tue 08-Jul-14 05:03:47

Implantation bleed? Good luck x

Monkeybrain10 Tue 08-Jul-14 05:08:05

I had cramps and pink spotting when my 1st period was due...was an implantation bleed (had baby on Fri!) so fingers crossed! Do a pg test...it's early but i did one then and got a faint positive which was right. (it was a tesco cheap one!)

notoasthere Tue 08-Jul-14 07:59:15

I had light brown spotting at 4+1 last week, haven't had any since. Had light pink spotting at around the same time with ds as well.

Jodie1982 Tue 08-Jul-14 16:28:18

If ur 4days late u should try a preg test Hun, boots ones r good for just under a fiver. It could b just implantion bleeding? I've never had that before though but heard of it. Let me know how you go. Jo x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now