Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

So excited for Monday!!

(3 Posts)
hartmel Sat 07-Jun-14 19:37:00

On Monday we have our 20 weeks scan and I'm so excited. It is my second pregnancy.
With my first before the scan I had a feeling it will be a boy and we referred to the bump as "he"
With this one the feeling is a girl and we refer to the bump as "she"
So I'm getting very excited if my instinct was right again grin

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Zara8 Sat 07-Jun-14 19:44:25

Exciting! We had our scan at 21 weeks this past week, for no2. With our son we had a feeling he was a boy, and with this baby we had a feeling it was a girl - and we were right! We had no preference, but it was lovely to find out we were expecting a different flavour, as it were grin

Hope Monday goes well!

I am finding pregnancy the scene time around to be much more relaxin and enjoyable - well, now that the morning sickness is over!

PenguinsHatchedAnEgg Sat 07-Jun-14 22:01:47

I have a 0/3 success rate for guessing sex! Though I found out at birth rate than during the scan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now