Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

OC

(5 Posts)
clara2580 Mon 10-Feb-14 17:39:54

Hi

Can anyone tell me if they have any experience with OC ?

I am 33 weeks with our first baby and found out last week that I have OC : (
Been given lots of test and all seems fine with baby and growing well.
Midwife has mentioned that I may be induced at 37 weeks as OC can cause early labour but I have to wait to discuss this with a consultant.

Any information or similar experiences anyone has had would be a great help.

Big Thanks : )

yellowrose2728 Mon 10-Feb-14 17:41:33

Hi smile

I have had this three times now. ..my dd was born Saturday at 38 weeks grin grin grin

Ask anything you want or need to know and I will try to help as much as I can smile

clara2580 Mon 10-Feb-14 18:09:50

Congrats that's lovely. Thanks for getting in touch.

Did you have to be induced ?? Bit worried about been induced as not heard good things.

: )

yellowrose2728 Mon 10-Feb-14 18:47:46

My first two were induced at 37 & 36 weeks (because my levels were not coming down) my first labour was 3 hours and my second 58 minutes shock however, after hearing a zillion horror stories about induction, they were absolutely fine smile

This time I went on my own but was booked in for induction this coming Friday anyway. In all honesty I didn't find this labour any less painful than my previous inductions. Just more shocked that my body was doing it all by itself smile

clara2580 Mon 10-Feb-14 21:03:29

Thanks for sharing!
It's made me feel better. Got a check up on Thursday so hopefully find out more than.

: )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now