Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this it?

(6 Posts)
star87 Sat 19-Oct-13 09:38:07

Been losing my plug for the last few days and been having mild bh since Wednesday. Since abou 12.30 I have been having very painful contractions. They were coming regulary but seem to be fluctuating a bit now. Is this just more bh or the real thing?

moobaloo Sat 19-Oct-13 10:59:29

No idea but GOOD LUCK! thanks hope someone more knowledgeable comes on here and gives you some advice smile

LST Sat 19-Oct-13 12:33:28

Good luck op smile

Tinyflutterby Sat 19-Oct-13 14:08:12

Can you call your midwife and ask for their advice? good luck!

MrsMuskett Sun 20-Oct-13 16:28:20

Hun I had 2bouts of false labour for 4ish hours each time,I had a sweep fri and it had done the job as I was already 3cms and soft and effaced etc. A day an a half later n I've had the bloody show,so hopefully things going in the right direction,so even if u stop and start they are doing something n helping u along. Good luck x

TobyLerone Sun 20-Oct-13 16:30:32

I had this for 3 days before being induced at 40+14. It's very frustrating! But it's all going in the right direction. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now