Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

When did you start feeling better?

(14 Posts)
Tigglettchic Sun 07-Jul-13 16:26:25

panic over, symptoms back with full force!! 12hours sllep then 3 hour nap! ms back and boobs on fire!!! will be reassuring till our scan on the 19th!

misskatamari Sat 06-Jul-13 16:15:00

I'm 9+1 and starting to have some days when i feel less awful. Feeling less tired over all a bit less sick, but there are good days and bad.

I'm like you in that i start worrying as soon as I don't feel horrendous but i know that it's different for everyone so need to try not to worry too much. You never know you might have a nice reassuring flair up of feeling horrid again tomorrow (that's how it seems to go for me smile)

SeriousStuff Sat 06-Jul-13 00:14:17

Bang on 12 weeks. Woke up in the morning and all nausea was gone!

CitizenOscar Fri 05-Jul-13 22:32:25

12 weeks both times. Everyone is different. Doesn't mean anything re accuracy of dates. Enjoy feeling better!

DaveMccave Fri 05-Jul-13 22:24:35

My sickness peaked- I was sick 20 times one day, 2 days later it had completely disappeared. At spot on 10 weeks. Sickness lasted to about 18 weeks minimum with my first so I was of course paranoid, but I'm 34 weeks now and everything is fine smile.

TobyLerone Fri 05-Jul-13 21:16:48

Nausea started easing this week (I'm 13+5 today). Tiredness still very much in evidence, but that's much easier to cope with.

beth27123 Fri 05-Jul-13 21:07:53

I haven't yet at 17+1...

Queazy Fri 05-Jul-13 21:06:21

Gradually from week 12, and then felt loads better from week 14. Make the most of it, I hit a wall at week 29...it was as if my body had read a textbook about second trimester being the only 'good one'!! x

mejypoo Fri 05-Jul-13 20:43:30

I started feeling better around 14-15 weeks. Currently 18 weeks and still get the odd day when I'm sick in the mornings but loads better. Defo not got my pre-pregnancy energy back though and I have a feeling I won't until after birth!

Tigglettchic Fri 05-Jul-13 20:41:05

Could I have got my dates wrong then?

I am 10+5 if I go for when I last bled but it was lighter??!! If so I would be 14+5

We have our scan on the 19th, can't wait but also very anxious, even more as the symptoms have gone. Oh and I want to eat everything in sight, but then I have had about 8 weeks of not eating anything!

melliebobs Fri 05-Jul-13 20:32:13

I was fortunate enough not to have morning sickness. Did have nausea though and survived on mini chedders and crisps. Anyway like someone flicked a switch at 16 weeks the fatigue and nausea just disappeared!

Lydia161290 Fri 05-Jul-13 20:29:42

Remember, everyone pregnancy is different! Don't be worrying. I didn't start feeling completely better until after 14-15 weeks, but my MS had been on/off past 10 weeks.

quackojuliet Fri 05-Jul-13 20:29:31

Gradually from around 11 weeks, but it was more like a couple of good days followed by a bad one, then three good days, bad one, etc. 13 weeks now and was quite nauseous yesterday. Unpredictable is normal! Wouldn't worry x

Tigglettchic Fri 05-Jul-13 20:02:41

Just when I had gotten used to (well started working with) the sickness, the gagging, the sore boobs and the strange stretchy feelings, they have stopped and I am starting to feel much better.

I know that I am stupid for saying this but, I am worried.

When did you start feeling better?? Is there something wrong with me??

I am 10 +5.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now