Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sick of being/feeling sick @10 weeks...am i having a girl?

(30 Posts)
Sammieantha86 Tue 18-Jun-13 20:08:07

Hi all

just a bit of fun really and to find out ur views on this, i have been having 'morning sickness' with a vengeance in this pregnancy and ive read that this could possibly mean in carrying a girl?

love to know past experiences and opinions on this as in determined not to find out the sex until baby arrives smile

taa xx

Manc451 Wed 19-Jun-13 14:21:38

Mine was awful and I'm expecting a boy. By the way it stopped overnight at week 16 so there is light at the end...

Hopingforno2 Thu 20-Jun-13 00:10:47

Much more sick with dd than with ds

PumpkinPie2013 Thu 20-Jun-13 10:18:32

I'm 17 weeks with baby 1 and had bad sickness/nausea up to 13 weeks but not finding out what we are having so no personal experience smile

However, my mum said she was very sick throughout when pregnant with my brother (that was her first pregnancy) but was fine with me and my sister.

My sister suffered as well and has a little boy (also first pregnancy).

So don't know really smile

My mum had two girls and zero morning sickness. I have had none either so wondering what it will be!

ohnoudidnt Thu 20-Jun-13 20:23:31

Sammieantha86 My mum suggested Arrowroot biscuits for nausea.They worked for me and they taste like rich tea smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now