Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clearblue says preg! its slowly sinking in :)

(24 Posts)
blondebaby111 Mon 06-May-13 08:52:48

After just using cheap tests I finally did a clearblue digital this morning, pregnant!! We still can't believe it, brain is just in a fog and it doesn't seem real!!
We have been waiting for this for 5 long years with one failed ivf behind us and just about to start nxt one. They say babies come when u leat expect them and this was prob the one month we didn't try properly and I only tested as going to the gym! I know its early days but for now we are elated!!! The only thing I did different was I had reiki so who knows!!! Woooo!!!!

AbiElizabeth Mon 06-May-13 08:55:15

congrats! hope all goes well smile

Newtobecomingamum Mon 06-May-13 08:55:32

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I loved reading your post!! So pleased for you!! :D X x

toffeelolly Mon 06-May-13 08:59:32

That's great new's blonde, so happy for you. Congrat'swink

BitBewildered Mon 06-May-13 09:00:43

Congratulations! thanks

Alexandra6 Mon 06-May-13 09:10:25

grin flowers

waceystills Mon 06-May-13 09:31:01

Congratulations! I had the same, cheap test, nothing. Then Clearblue = BFP!!

All after 8 years of trying, 4 failed IVF attempts, then gave up on the idea and now I'm 5 months 5 days.

HeffalumpTheFlump Mon 06-May-13 09:41:25

Congratulations!!!! so happy for you!! grin

EeyoreIsh Mon 06-May-13 09:44:20

Ah, lovely news grin

congratulations flowers

Lovely news Congratulations!! thanks

blondebaby111 Mon 06-May-13 11:09:57

Thankyou everyone smile congrats wacey too, I've had lines everyday on the cheap ones but as wasn't due on til today didn't want to use a clear blue until now. I believe it a bit more now smile

RJM17 Mon 06-May-13 15:33:40

Congratulations flowers

Congratulations smile you must be over the moon!

WakeyCakey Mon 06-May-13 17:15:45

Was thinking of you today blonde! So glad AF didn't come so you could get your 'pregnant' in nice bold writing.
Congratulations again!

blondebaby111 Mon 06-May-13 20:38:50

Thanks wakey cakey, the days not over yet so I'll believe it more then. Is it normal to feel this worried, I don't think I've ever worried so much in my life. We want this so much!

LittlePeaPod Mon 06-May-13 20:49:13

Congratulations Blondbaby. flowers

Why don't you come and join us on the January EDD antenatal thread when you are ready? We are all similar [recently found out we are pregnant]....

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1740530-January-2014-Start-the-new-year-off-with-a-pop

Fairy130389 Mon 06-May-13 21:50:18

Ahhh what a lovely lovely thread. Congratulations!!!
And yes, sadly, I spent practically the whole first trimester worried about something, worried I'd made it up (did about 10 tests) worried something would go wrong etc etc... all normal and a symptom in itself I think!!!!!! xxxx

blondebaby111 Mon 06-May-13 22:19:33

I'm glad its normal, we have done so many tests too and keep checking every line, panicking if it looks slightly lighter than the day before. We have now decided not to test, I'm back to work tomora so trying to focus on that for now lol xx

keepitgoing Tue 07-May-13 08:06:55

Hi blonde, the 'pregnant (ivf) worriers' thread might suit you. We're not all ivf but all long term ttc-ers, and fret lots... There's another lady who got her bfp while DR - she's now about 12 weeks. Join us if you like!

keepitgoing Tue 07-May-13 08:09:28

Hi blonde, the 'pregnant (ivf) worriers' thread might suit you. We're not all ivf but all long term ttc-ers, and fret lots... There's another lady who got her bfp while DR - she's now about 12 weeks. Join us if you like!

blondebaby111 Tue 07-May-13 11:55:55

Thankyou keepit going. I have seen that thread, I might join u smile x

Yay!! congratulations! Lovely to see a happy thread!

Fairy130389 Tue 07-May-13 12:47:15

Yep, definitely time to put the tests down now!!!!! Honestly I nearly bankrupted us doing it. I even phoned the clearblue advice line because I didn't believe I'd weed on it right!! (I really am a fruitcake though!) You will be fine, enjoy your pregnancy x

blondebaby111 Tue 07-May-13 13:22:47

Thankyou both, its crazy isn't it or the constant knicker watching!! Eeek!!! Right enough is enough now I agree. Congrats to u too xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now