Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding at 11 weeks :-(

(29 Posts)
katatonic Thu 18-Apr-13 20:20:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

zumm Tue 23-Apr-13 14:16:07

You'll always remember that little child.

Thinking of you Katatonic. You are not alone. xx

littlemisswednesday Tue 23-Apr-13 12:19:48

Oh katatonic, I'm so sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing last year at 11weeks and was having extremely painful contractions for hours - I too was completely unprepared for that and found the whole thing much more traumatic than I had ever imagined.

It takes a lot of time to get over that trauma so make sure you give yourself space to grieve and come to terms with it. Mine was last October and I'm just starting to feel like I'm properly coming out of the other side...look after yourself and keep talking to your husband - I have never loved mine more than I have these past few months, and in a very strange way it really has made me appreciate how lucky I am to have such support in my life.

xx

freelancegirl Mon 22-Apr-13 22:27:12

So sorry to hear that Katatonic. The previous posters are right, many of us have been through the same and gone on to have children. Midcarriage can be life changing. I've had those powerful contractions too, such a shock to the body as well as the emotions. Take care of yourself. You'll find a lot of help, information and support on the miscarriage boards here which is likely to be more helpful than what your doctor can tell you about what happens now in terms of cycles etc and also help support you with that horrible grieving process as you try to come to terms with it. Take care and be good to yourself xx

katatonic Mon 22-Apr-13 22:11:55

cuckooplusone Sat 20-Apr-13 21:26:49

Sorry to hear about your loss x

wifey6 Sat 20-Apr-13 20:33:43

So incredibly sorry, I truly am. I know only too well how painful this is, happened to me last year sad
As others have said, a hot water bottle, keep warm, pain killers & definitely call out of hours or local hospital if you need something stronger.
envy

zumm Sat 20-Apr-13 20:20:53

So sorry - This happened to me too. Feel your pain xx

LandsN Sat 20-Apr-13 19:46:30

So sorry I understand how u feel I found painkillers and a hot water bottle worked for me x

SoulTrain Sat 20-Apr-13 19:33:59

So sorry, thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry sad

Please remember to take painkillers if you need them (call the out-of-hours GP if you need something stronger than over-the-counter pills), and be very gentle with yourself.

I hope your DH is with you now. x

Jollyb Sat 20-Apr-13 17:44:58

So sorry Katatonic xx

Ledkr Sat 20-Apr-13 17:40:26

So sorry sweetie. It's so horrible many of us have suffered the same but gone on to have successfull pregnancies.
Take time to grieve for your little baby and come here for support.

PinkParsnips Sat 20-Apr-13 17:27:12

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Heavywheezing Sat 20-Apr-13 17:09:48

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry.
Life is shit, often. Lots of hugs, hope you see your husband soon.

katatonic Sat 20-Apr-13 17:06:48

wifey6 Fri 19-Apr-13 16:55:41

How are you doing today OP?

Ledkr Fri 19-Apr-13 07:06:22

How are you op?

LandsN Thu 18-Apr-13 23:09:11

That's supposed to say sorry not sport oops x

LandsN Thu 18-Apr-13 23:08:30

Hi sport u r going through this I just wanted to say I am 12 weeks 3 days and have bled for 6 weeks and am still bleeding now you say it's dark if its brown blood it's old blood and they say that's normally ok hope this is the case for you everything is crossed for u Hun x

Lj8893 Thu 18-Apr-13 23:05:22

I have bled several times throughout this pregnancy, and am now 12+4 and have had 2 perfect scans!!

I know what a horrible panic it is for you though, just try and stay calm, I think even if you don't want to worry hubby you should give him a call anyway, he will want to know and support you.

Good luck, I'm sure you will be fine smile

EATmum Thu 18-Apr-13 22:53:21

Hope things are ok for you. To add weight to the "this can be normal" camp, I bled with all three pregnancies in the first trimester. Horribly stressful, but end result was good for us. I really hope you have the same.

Hope you're doing ok xx

Ledkr Thu 18-Apr-13 22:46:25

Oh in so sorry. I bled heavily at about that time with dd1 who is now 11 and slightly with dd2 who is now 2 I really hope it's the sane for you.
Thinking of you xx

johnnycomelurky Thu 18-Apr-13 22:27:01

I really hope everything is ok. Is there anyone you can call to be with you?

RJM17 Thu 18-Apr-13 22:20:54

I'm so sorry u are going through this but try and stay positive as bleeding can be nothing.
Do you not have anyone you can call to be with you.
Hope you are ok. Please let us know xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now