Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First scan tomorrow...

(9 Posts)
lolalotta Mon 04-Feb-13 16:27:55

Yup, I am only 10 weeks and there was arms/ legs/ hands/ feet/ spine/ head/ brain and everything!!!! Made me feel all teary!!! grin

SeriousStuff Mon 04-Feb-13 15:45:07

Iolalotta I'm so jealous! Have at least 6 weeks before mine. Could you make out the baby's shape?

lolalotta Mon 04-Feb-13 15:41:02

It was amazing! grin I can't believe there is something actually there!!! smile

AmandaCooper Mon 04-Feb-13 07:07:06

Don't have too much or have it too soon - it's possible for your bladder to be too full and trying to empty it by just the right amount can be tricky!

phoenixrose314 Mon 04-Feb-13 04:08:13

Eep how exciting!!! An hour or so is usually fine smile

Let us know how it goes!

lolalotta Sun 03-Feb-13 21:04:37

Thank you so much ladies! grin

beckie90 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:55:33

They say drink the water an hour before then obviously don't wee after that, but its all dependant on how fast it goes through you. My early scan I had 2glasses 1 hour before and was bursting after 15 mins turns out mine was way too full off less than I was advised to drink and had to empty half my bladder. 2nd scan I just drank a bottle of water on way there half hour before and it was fine. But the advice given by scan department is 1 litre 1 hour before and no pees after that xx

Flisspaps Sun 03-Feb-13 20:50:26

Usually an hour or two before, I think.

lolalotta Sun 03-Feb-13 20:48:31

...at 12.30am. Just wondering how long I need to leave it without having a wee before hand so I make sure my bladder is full but I don't pop? I suppose it also depends on how much I drink too...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now