Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First scan tomorrow...

(9 Posts)
lolalotta Mon 04-Feb-13 16:27:55

Yup, I am only 10 weeks and there was arms/ legs/ hands/ feet/ spine/ head/ brain and everything!!!! Made me feel all teary!!! grin

SeriousStuff Mon 04-Feb-13 15:45:07

Iolalotta I'm so jealous! Have at least 6 weeks before mine. Could you make out the baby's shape?

lolalotta Mon 04-Feb-13 15:41:02

It was amazing! grin I can't believe there is something actually there!!! smile

AmandaCooper Mon 04-Feb-13 07:07:06

Don't have too much or have it too soon - it's possible for your bladder to be too full and trying to empty it by just the right amount can be tricky!

Eep how exciting!!! An hour or so is usually fine smile

Let us know how it goes!

lolalotta Sun 03-Feb-13 21:04:37

Thank you so much ladies! grin

beckie90 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:55:33

They say drink the water an hour before then obviously don't wee after that, but its all dependant on how fast it goes through you. My early scan I had 2glasses 1 hour before and was bursting after 15 mins turns out mine was way too full off less than I was advised to drink and had to empty half my bladder. 2nd scan I just drank a bottle of water on way there half hour before and it was fine. But the advice given by scan department is 1 litre 1 hour before and no pees after that xx

Flisspaps Sun 03-Feb-13 20:50:26

Usually an hour or two before, I think.

lolalotta Sun 03-Feb-13 20:48:31

...at 12.30am. Just wondering how long I need to leave it without having a wee before hand so I make sure my bladder is full but I don't pop? I suppose it also depends on how much I drink too...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now