Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Holy mother of crap...look at me..im on the "Pregnancy" ; bit of mn!! shock!!!

(32 Posts)
nananaps Mon 01-Oct-12 09:10:44

Wooohhoooooo!

Thought it was time, after all i HAVE made it through 22 weeks of my mad loony journey!

Ok, so this pregnancy lark, not one to complain as you all know me, BUT its not fun is it.
I am GRATEFUL beyond words for the absolutel miracle that is this baby, but ooh eck, tis hard going for an old lady in bad shape! grin

Ive been called an oompa loompa, a weeble, a walking wardrobe and worse at work!
Good job i have a sense of humour, although i would rather be warned of impending laughter as my pelvic floors are loooooooose!

Holy mother of crap thread, can now be mothballed as i am here..on pregnancy, i have made that step away from the miscarriage/loss board! grinsmile

Hi nana, just wondering how you are getting on? Hope you are ok.

5madthings Wed 07-Nov-12 17:01:23

Bump. Also wondering how you are, managed to lose you for a bit, just spent ages hunting to find you thread.

Hope all is well with you and bump smile

Higgledyhouse Sun 25-Nov-12 08:45:00

bump! Hoping for an update? Any news or has thread moved? Hoping all is well

ajandjjmum Sun 25-Nov-12 09:38:40

Nananaps is still posting - there is a thread, but I can't do links! grin She's 30 weeks now. smile

JKSLtd Tue 27-Nov-12 14:55:47

Next thread here smile

Jokat Tue 27-Nov-12 16:37:10

Thanks for that smile

Boosiehs Mon 17-Dec-12 14:57:48

Just read all of this (and your previous thread) and couldn't be happier for you.

Fingers crossed! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now