Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for new parents (and parents-to-be) to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

October 2011 - my, oh my, how the first years flew by!! It's birthday season!!

(983 Posts)
MummyDuckAndDuckling Wed 19-Sep-12 21:33:03

So excited that the first birthdays are upon us! Will try get a copy of the stats..

CheshireDing Sun 17-Feb-13 21:28:51

Glad to be of service Sassy grin.

I did another test and can't see anything now sad but AF hasn't turn up either and DH won't let me drink wine incase. I have decided there is nothing there now and maybe it was an Evaporation Line sad

Aww Tally, glad he enjoyed it. Those soft slipper-type shoes are so gorgeous.

Mummy P still only has 4 teeth - although I did take her to the Dentist on Thursday (and she got a sticker).

Engels we use a swim nappy and a wet suit. would you be able to stay off and rest but get your marking done? Bugger house cleaning - my standards are WAY lower than before P turned up (previously I had never had poo on my carpet unsurprisingly!). Are you going to travel round NZ a bit with M? sounds fab.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Climbing, I hope you really indulged in your takeaway flowers

Impressed by the buggy run Pene. I keep "thinking" about doing exercise grin

CheshireDing Sun 17-Feb-13 21:30:33

Will try and do a new thread if I can work it out tomorrow to link it here.

Hope everyone (myself included) gets a good nights sleep. Sent P to bed covered in Camomile and Lavender - I live in hope.

ClimbingPenguin Sun 17-Feb-13 21:43:57

grin at the camomile and lavender

DS still not right, just had 30 mins of horrible screaming while the drugs took effect sad I'm too drained to do the editing I needed to do.

I know AF is due as I was a bit leaky on my run. PFs are a lot better but they still struggle around AF time.

The takeaway for once was really nice actually (I tend to find them a let down, either too salty or too fatty).

ClimbingPenguin Mon 18-Feb-13 12:49:18

turns out DS is dehydrated. He has some of the dioraltye stuff to try and we're going back to the GP this evening to check he is getting better.

I feel a bit stupid as he has been drinking a large amount of water for him which hasn't helped the situation.

Engelsemama Mon 18-Feb-13 12:50:38

Hope DS is better soon climbing

ClimbingPenguin Mon 18-Feb-13 12:51:43

I've started a new thread as couldn't see one here

ClimbingPenguin Mon 18-Feb-13 12:52:18

thanks engels

he was so listless this morning sad and he fell asleep three times when he was getting dressed.

CheshireDing Mon 18-Feb-13 13:07:27

Aww poor guy Climbing, hope he gets sorted this afternoon.

Thanks for the new thread, just came back from the petting zoo and was going to try and sort one so thanks for that ('cos I probably wouldn't have been able to sort it anyway) grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now