Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Jan 2012 - Higgs Boson Gang pt1

(748 Posts)
Oeisha Tue 10-Jan-12 22:09:22

Link to antenatal thread for convenience

Not a very good title, but it will suffice 'til we fill this one in record time!

Congratulations to all that have popped so far! thanks bear

ParsleyLion1 Tue 20-Mar-12 15:39:15

Not for a long time oeisha.

No we haven't at all Oe I sent her an email and a PM, I only hope that alls well.

Oeisha Tue 20-Mar-12 18:23:58

sad Me too.

ChasedByBees Mon 26-Mar-12 12:48:50

This thread is going a bit quiet! Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and not just overwhelmed by colds. This is moobee by the way x

Yup. Rotten cold thing here, plus a baby cakes who had suddenly decided to stay awake feeding for a good hour and a half past his normal bed time. No idea what's going on, but i'm shattered. I'm hitting the hay as soon as he's finished!

Oeisha Mon 26-Mar-12 21:25:50

<<waves at moobee>>
Yarp, I think most of the action is on the FB pages now...though if it keeps buggering up for me I may well "give up" on FB until it's properly fixed. Driving me mental.

ooohheee moobeee

come to the darkside smile

knittiekitty Wed 28-Mar-12 14:42:03

Duh, still haven't signed up for FB and now baby has woken from her 20 minute nap - she needs to try harder. Will try again!

ParsleyLion1 Wed 28-Mar-12 18:13:37

I know the feeling kittie, I've been working on the same spreadsheet for 3 days now. In normal life it would have taken half an hour.

ChasedByBees Wed 28-Mar-12 19:55:32

Hey Fish, I'm there already! smile I thought I'd give a shoot to those others not on FB yet. Kittie, I'm having issues getting babybee to settle anywhere but on me. She wakes the second I put her down.

shonnomanom Sun 01-Apr-12 22:52:13

dawnofthedee How is your Dd, what happened with the retest for CF?

Iv been meaning to ask for a while but wasnt 100% sure it was yourself and never had time to scroll though the thread to check.

knittiekitty Wed 18-Apr-12 17:59:06

Oh dear - is our thread over or has everyone else been blasted by half-term too? I'm surfacing slowly now she's back in school, reclaiming my morning nap and clearing toy rubble...how's everyone (anyone?!) else doing?

Baby now a whopping 14lb1oz and nearly chuckling. Last set of jabs did not agree with her but she's ok now.

i think everyone is on the fb page now_i dont check here very often as it doesn't move much nowadays.

shonnomanom Sun 29-Apr-12 18:36:06

Oh dear its getting a bit dusty in here. Time for a spring clean. thanks

Hello ladies and babies!

Willsmum79 Mon 30-Apr-12 07:50:14

Hello! Can't remember the last time I was on here! William 4 months old today and enjoying his lie-in and so am I!!!!

I find FB easier as my mobile is on me constantly and it's hard to read and post on MN as I am constantly having to enlarge the page etc, etc.

Brosie12 Wed 06-Jun-12 16:29:27

Hi all, sorry for the random post. I'm new here and thought i'd introduce myself. Our baby Rosie was born 25 January 2012. I'm returning to work very soon and kind of looking forward but also not... We will see how it goes. anyway... Hi! smile

Willsmum79 Thu 07-Jun-12 21:51:47

Hi Brosie12.
We don't come on here much as we are all elsewhere. Congratulations on the birth of Rosie. I had William on 30th December 2011 but was due 1st January 2012 hence my reason here!
I too am going back to work soon - 16th July. When do you go back?

HIya and welcome brosie-you may find this thread a little quiet nowadays. but Most of us check from time to time so if you have any questions or musings about Jan babies then post away!

Layana Fri 08-Jun-12 08:18:35

Hi Brosie! smile [Oeisha btw for the confused]

Willsmum79 Thu 14-Jun-12 14:33:54

Why the change in name?
confused

CakesnKids Thu 19-Jul-12 09:55:47

Hi brosie <waves>

CakesnKids Thu 19-Jul-12 09:56:11

(Addicted btw)

Just reminiscing my way through the threads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now