time for a new spiritual thread about all things woo?

(296 Posts)
angelelle Fri 22-Feb-13 10:21:02

Hello
new poster on this part of mn and noticed looking back on this board that there used to be a lot more threads about all things woo. Is there any interest to start a general discussion thread? Be really nice to keep this thread to discussing various topics within the realm of spirituality and ask for those who would like too debate whether I am crazy or believe in unicorns to start another thread if they wish to discuss thissmile Ty.

So me? Well i am a reiki master...did my masters about 5 years ago but have sort of come away from it for various reasons. not sure if i want to continue with it. i believe in it but not sure its for me

At the moment I am quite into all things mediumship as i have found myself at a crossroads in life. amazing what a range of psychics there are out there. i have personally never had a reading where i thought the reader was completely accurate but i know many who have. my freakiest one was one who told me something about dd's appearance which i had mentioned to someone else recently. i have no idea how she knew it and still a bit freaked out!

I also seem to attract lovely woo people into my life. recently I met up with someone I did a course with. I had not mentioned anything about my interest in all things spiritual and she started to tell me about a reading she had and how her parents house is haunted. So now we meet regularly for coffee with our dds and have spiritual conversations.

Oh and i am also really into law of attraction.

So that's it from me. Please post if there is an interest in a thread of this nature. If not I shall ride into the sunset on my unicorn smile

suburbophobe Mon 15-Jul-13 17:02:01

Did you know there's lots of stuff on FB, angels, crystals, etc.

That's why I joined, it's great to get all this positive stuff first thing in the morning grin

wundawoman Mon 01-Jul-13 18:50:31

Great thread - would love to join!
I'm into yoga and meditation. My yoga teacher is quite woo and I love her!!
I'm trying to trust my intuition more - I used to be very trusting but have strayed somewhat over the years!! Now im way too cynical. Need to reconnect...
I'm not clairvoyant but think I am certainly empath type - have often been told I am too sensitive. I know when a place or environment is suitable for me or not!! I feel this very strongly. Not too sure if I have this with people, but generally I like most people...

TheSherrif Fri 28-Jun-13 19:03:09

I think I'm going to have to work a little harder on the positivity front - had a difficult afternoon re work & feel really deflated. I just have to refocus I know. I loved that new feeling & I'm getting it back!!
bluebeardsbabe don't give up, just trust in yourself & the universe. smile

Panadbois Thu 27-Jun-13 17:24:47

I'm here too. Not doing anything exiting, but still here :-)

bluebeardsbabe Wed 26-Jun-13 19:28:23

Bump smile I am here too, the thread opener, lol. I had checked out there for a really long time, been in quite a bad place and almost kind of gave up on all things woo as I feel like I am not moving forward even with my strong belief that I am being looked after. Anyhoot, am here now and glad the thread is still going.

INNEED: Who did your cards?

My most recent woo experience was via my mum who always calls on my deceased dad when she loses things, most recently he found her wallet in a really odd place. I love stuff like that smile

elfycat Mon 24-Jun-13 14:17:25

I'm completing level 3 of the Bach Flower Essences (just need to type - oh - about another 6000 words)

We had to do a creative project, could be anything not necessarily related to essences, to show how the Bach remedies can support emotional states through to completion of a goal. I chose to make moonstone essences by different phases of the moon and then test the differences. So 8 moonstone plus I did a sunstone by full moon for the fun of it (I'm a crystal healer from a few years back)

Lots of Bach's Olive (for energy getting up in the night), Wild Oat (seeing the future where it's all done), Hornbeam (for those can't be bothered days), Gentian (working through set-backs like cloud cover ) etc

I've also looked up and tried 5 different producers essences for the homework and I've been really surprised and impressed by some of them.

So... is it salt you're doing grin

TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Mon 24-Jun-13 14:00:29

The moon was so strong. It really did feel tangible last night.

I had a spell cast for me as well which I'm feeling good about smile

I am interested in hearing about essences....Dp is always bringing in "bowls of water with "is this salt out here????" and asking me what I'm up to grin

elfycat Mon 24-Jun-13 13:54:06

I wanted to get a moonstone essence made by that moon last night... mutter mumble dratted clouds mutter.

Oh well back to writing the homework up for the Essences qualification with the other 8 moonstone ones I've made previously.

I wandered off thread for a while due to study pressure, but one course is out of the way and another to go <goes to wrestle case studies into submission>

TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Mon 24-Jun-13 08:24:26

I am still here!

Did super moony ritual things last night.

I have finished the 28 days of The Magic, (much better than the Secret as practical stuff you can do which I liked) and I do think I have become a more positive person.

TheSherrif Sun 23-Jun-13 18:40:09

Hey, anyone still there? Well anyway, having read this I have watched "The Secret" and am really interested... I have been working on being positive today & seriously feel so different. It's my future!!! (Apols Peter Kay..)

Panadbois Sat 15-Jun-13 20:27:41

Yes I do, every thursday night. I go on my own and I am not the most assertive person! By now, I have a few familiar faces there and even know some of the hymns!!

Go for it (wish I could come with you for support!)

InNeedOfBrandy Fri 14-Jun-13 14:41:33

£10 it was only supposed to be a ten minute reading but we were chatting for over a hour blush

Every time I see someone woo I get told do i know im psychic and I have a man on my shoulder and to pay attention to smells that shouldn't be there....

He did say I should pull a card from my deck every morning, write down what it is an what I feel about it and the end of every night write a couple of sentences about my day and see after a while of it tallys up.

Did I read right you go to a spiritulist church pan? There's one right by me but I'm to nervous to go! They do a family service on Sundays so I might pop in and see what it's like.

Panadbois Fri 14-Jun-13 12:36:32

Hi InNeed

I have two sets of cards and really need to sit down and get to know them and learn to use them!!

How much did he charge you?

InNeedOfBrandy Fri 14-Jun-13 10:36:19

I'm here!

Had my cards read saterday was very interesting and he was spot on with most of it. A card came up that he couldn't fit in the layout and another card jumped out the pile. Was very woo that that card went where the other card didn't fit!

Panadbois Thu 13-Jun-13 08:34:01

Is there anybody there?

Sorry, couldn't help myself grin

Panadbois Fri 07-Jun-13 07:06:30

grin

IndigoBarbie Fri 07-Jun-13 07:04:26

I see them/get them. I'll dig out some pics and put a link up. Or else everywhere I am it's soooo totally dusty ;) xx

Panadbois Thu 06-Jun-13 22:59:36

Tried again tonight..... and now think its dust particles blush

Panadbois Thu 06-Jun-13 08:44:16

I'm convinced I saw orbs last night whilst taking a photo of DH with my phone. First time ever and I was awestruck! happened time and time again and now I have loads of pictures of hubby (no evidence though except possibly one!)

Anyone else seen them?

frecklyspeckly Thu 16-May-13 22:05:50

hello all, I am still here too

NotTreadingGrapes Thu 16-May-13 17:31:31

I've just bookmarked that! Looks very interesting!

Panadbois Thu 16-May-13 17:22:17

The spooky thread over on chat is scary!

Panadbois Wed 15-May-13 14:24:07

grin there wasn't any pressure from the group leader. I consulted my cards in the morning and although I can't remember which one i got, it basically said, don't put it off, go for it today!

I would have regretted not trying!

Oopla Wed 15-May-13 13:45:27

Panadbois that's so exciting smile I bet that took some courage to stand up, well done you x

Wow panadbois - that was really good! You just need to accept that smile trust in your guardian angel, ask for their help protecting yourself and giving the best message that you can and you will be fine x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now