Colin died

(367 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Mon 25-May-09 16:34:32

he was our catfish

had him years sad - mr blonde rescued him from a small tank and he grew big in ours smile

he was about 10 inches big

colin

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 02-Jun-09 10:43:07

bless her

right off to wake baby and go in paddling pool

its a hard life sometimes wink

KingCanuteIAm Tue 02-Jun-09 11:14:14

Ok, puppy is now on the profile grin

KingCanuteIAm Tue 02-Jun-09 13:05:32

Argh!!! Bella, I rang re the woofa, the people couldn't get to her last night so they may be going in the next couple of days.... Please can I ring again on Thursday? GAH!

Not that I mind ringing again of course, it is just that I am on the edge of my seat with nerves here!

(on the plus side not showing up has to be a good sign from my POV doesn't it?)<slaps own wrist>

bella39 Tue 02-Jun-09 13:37:35

KC:

1. I WANT your puupy. OMG, do I want your puppy grin

2. Those other people are useless tiemwasters who almost certainly have very dodgy hobbies. Call tomorrow.

3. Am getting my camera out now for my own woofa pics...

Blondie: out of the paddling pool and let the children get in now grin

KingCanuteIAm Tue 02-Jun-09 13:44:51

He is rather fab isn't he [proud] grin
Can't wait to see your pups!

I don't want to force my hand with them, I have rung to follow up then rung again when I said I would, she initially said Friday then we chatted a bit and she said, right, call back on Thursday. So I think I will phone Thursday AM, at the end of the day she is a volunteer and it is pointless tieing up her time when all she can say is "They still haven't been leave me alone call back when I asked you to"!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 02-Jun-09 14:14:41

kc - whta a cute large pup grin

very adorable

think he needs a bigger bed

bella - i was very good - let allowed the children in the paddling pool

KingCanuteIAm Tue 02-Jun-09 14:16:47

Thank you Blondes!

That is not his bed, that i dds bean bag, he is not allowed on it, he knows that, he just dives on there as soon as I leave the room and pretends to be asleep so I won't move him wink grin

I figure that it is better than using the sofa!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 02-Jun-09 14:40:29

he does look rather big for a 4mth pup

or maybe bean bag is small grin

KingCanuteIAm Tue 02-Jun-09 14:52:34

Well... the bean bag is a large one - but not a huge one, just not small IYSWIM, he is about the size of a small lab!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 02-Jun-09 14:54:32

fancy him being a small lab when hes a small gsd grin

bella39 Tue 02-Jun-09 15:03:05

lol @ Blondie calling KC's puppy big.

And yours was quite dainty at that age, was he, Blondie? grin

bella39 Tue 02-Jun-09 15:28:27

A selection of furries now on my profile...wink

KingCanuteIAm Tue 02-Jun-09 16:24:09

They are lovely VBella grin

I am desperate to get some decent pics of pup but he comes running at me every time he sees me with a camera, he always has a huge grin on his face - I think he has only got half the idea grin

noddyholder Tue 02-Jun-09 16:25:11

There is another fish thread.Goldfish this time I am thinking of flouncing!

KingCanuteIAm Tue 02-Jun-09 16:31:15

grin

Perhaps we could ask for a note to be added at the top of the topic? "Fish Phobics inhabit this area please post sensitively"

bella39 Tue 02-Jun-09 17:20:59

Woofa and his girlfriend are lovely, Blondie. Hope the car training goes well - I really felt sorry for you that day you had to try to bundle 3 children and a reluctant woofa into the car wink

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 02-Jun-09 19:01:49

your furries are lovely as well - well dog is - blondes is VERY allergic to cats!!

and yes thur was a nightmare - i was in tears as thought he was going to die as breathing was bad, where face had swelled up sad

thank god for piriton eh girls!!

i have managed to get him in the car once when had a friend round - and we pushed/pulled him in - and mb was going to take him the next day to the vet, but he kept throwing up and i was worried he had eaten something

he often does eat things he is not meant to hmm

and then at vets he jumped out of car quite happily and then took 3vets and me to get him back in

and yes my horse is still dainty grin

he was small and cute as a 4mth then he gre and grew and grew

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now