Jumparoo = happy baby

(5 Posts)
mummy2benji Wed 27-Feb-13 17:04:32

Haha yes a jumperoo was the best purchase I ever made for ds! Only wish we'd got it when he was a little younger as we bought it when he was 6 months. Dd is now 4 months and I am looking forward to getting it out again! Thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Sioda Tue 26-Feb-13 18:35:26

I wish mine had taken to it! Got it when she was 5 months, is 9 months now and had no real interest in it so we've put it away. Gutted as I could really have done with just one bit of entertainment that didn't involve me lugging her/bending over all day long!!

Beachcombergirl Tue 26-Feb-13 18:27:05

Yep. My little girl has been enjoying hers for months. Still still smiles and laughs with delight whenever she is in it

scratchandsniff Tue 26-Feb-13 12:43:44

I just bought a secondhand one on gumtree after asking for toy recommendations on here. DS loves it too. His whole face lights up, very cute. Great knowing they're safe whilst going to make lunch etc. I used to leave him in his bouncy chair before but he'd get bored quickly.

Purplecatti Tue 26-Feb-13 12:35:11

That's it really! I got given a jumparoo from a lovely lady and for the first time in four months I have hair that isn't a rats nest, a calm sandwich and cup of tea. The dusting and hoovering have been done too!
It is big, it is hideous, the sounds drive me mad but oh god it is a lifesaver 17 week old dd LOVES IT

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now