New user....no friends yet! 😁

(16 Posts)

Hi everyone, I'm a new user so bare with my naivety of the site! Basically joined mumsnet as I've nearly always got something to say or an opinion on something and my Facebook friends are sick of hearing it! grin I have 2 'Children' who are 9 and 3... I say children in inverted commas as some days they choose to be demons of the universe which sometimes may include, pooing on the floor...putting chewed up food in my cup of tea or generally making my ears bleed! Look forward to chatting with you all! smile

mummaandco Fri 09-Sep-16 14:37:49

Hello! I'm new here too. How are you today? I also have two children. Alfie who is 6 and Holly who is 5 months old. Demons - I can agree! X

legotits Fri 09-Sep-16 14:43:02

Ello.
Welcome.

Check out the acronyms or most stuff just looks like bollocks smile
Having a rootle around the subjects is good too.
then straight into AIBU to see the bunfights

rhuhbarb4 Fri 09-Sep-16 14:49:10

Hello I am also fairly new here. I have 3 children 3 year old 2 year old and a 7 month old. What has everyone done today?

Solaris88 Fri 09-Sep-16 15:51:04

I will definitely be checking out the abbreviations! Some I can make out as people carry them over to Facebook....some I haven't got a clue! Ha. Any specific reasons why anyone's joined or just to extend socially?

user1474132310 Sun 18-Sep-16 17:32:42

Where can I find the list of abbr?

Coconut0il Mon 19-Sep-16 19:31:33

If you search for acronyms you'll find the list smile

CazzaT1 Tue 20-Sep-16 13:58:26

Hi everyone, just joined today, I live in Swindon, anyone else live here?smile

CazzaT1 Tue 20-Sep-16 14:02:28

Omg dropped the kids to school today and the amount of dog faeces outside the school is disgusting! Yuk makes me feel sick 😷

Solaris88 Wed 21-Sep-16 16:18:34

Haha. Nothing worse is there! I regulary rant about 'Lazy down owners' angry

CazzaT1 Wed 21-Sep-16 17:14:33

I'm. Looking for part time work in school hours, but finding it hard to find anything at the moment, anyone know of any jobs going in Swindon SN2?

ChristianGreysAnatomy Wed 21-Sep-16 17:36:33

First things first - please please change your username! There are loads of posters called "user1234455" or similar and it's impossible to tell them apart. One of them is, I believe ..... A MAN. (Faints)

(But don't just change it to sarah30 or lucy1985 or whatever - be original!)

Otherwise, be prepared for robust discussion on aibu, get ready to learn about everything under the sun - from microwave cheese sauce to penguin bollards to trans issues, to what biscuit Jeremy Corbyn likes best. Have a read of some classics threads, and hang out in _chat to get the feel of the place. Welcome!

Mumsnet is the mutts nuts imho.

user1474479049 Wed 21-Sep-16 18:38:48

Hello, I am new here. Always reading Mumsnet stuff so thought I would join.........plenty to look at.

robuni Thu 22-Sep-16 11:09:56

Hi, I'm new to mumsnet but I must say I'm glad I joined !! I knew I wasn't the only mother out there who is feeling proud, worried, emotional, all because my little boy is off to uni on Sunday!! Going to Eastbourne , anyone else's( 6' 2 ). little boy going to this one ..? From Guildford.

PopsyDaisy2207 Tue 27-Sep-16 23:21:42

Newbie here too! 2 daughters, 3 and 1. 3yo is a demon (I'm not exaggerating) but on the other hand an absolute angel. Drives me nuts. Dreading her teenage years. She's just like me 😬
1yo is little miss chilled. Just does not give a shit. Just like Daddy.
Both make me LOL every single day. And add another grey hair!
Motherhood/Parenthood is frigging hard. They don't tell you that in ante natal classes!!

Tatuliza Thu 29-Sep-16 18:16:09

Hello every one, I just wanted to say that a dermatologist told me to apply on my baby's bcg scar the Avena cream cicalfate. She sed that it works...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now