This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

(202 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Mar-14 09:30:53

TASSIMO are looking for 22 Mumsnetters who enjoy a cuppa or two, to test out their TASSIMO Vivy hot drinks machine.

Here’s what TASSIMO say, “Whether you’re a Latte Lover or a Cappuccino Connoisseur, TASSIMO has all your favourite drinks from the brands you love. Imagine having Costa, Cadbury, Kenco, Twinings, Milka, Carte Noire and Suchard on your doorstep!

The new TASSIMO Vivy is the perfect addition to any kitchen thanks to its petite size and compact design. The latest addition to the TASSIMO range offers the same flexibility and choice as a standard TASSIMO coffee machine but with a much smaller footprint.
The TASSIMO Vivy is the most compact machine in the range. Designed for those that love coffee shop quality hot drinks at home but need something a little more discreet the Vivy allows for those with smaller kitchens to enjoy the TASSIMO drinks they love.”

All those selected will receive a TASSIMO Vivy (T12) worth £99.99 and four packs of T DISCs, including a tea, coffee and hot chocolate option to use. Testers will be required to test out the TASSIMO Vivy and range of hot drinks over the course of 10 days and leave feedback on a feedback thread on Mumsnet, so please only sign up if you’re available over the next couple of weeks.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters. If you’re interested please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

Tistheseasontobedramatic Mon 24-Mar-14 14:48:38

Hi Mumsnet,

I filled in all the details but sent before I could add anything at the final stage.
Could you check if it's gone through please?

IamtheZombie Mon 24-Mar-14 14:49:03

Zombie has entered. She needs one of these. She really, really does.

[pleadingZombieEyesemoticon]

stinap Mon 24-Mar-14 14:52:36

Definitely interested, whilst working from home, it would be lovely to have a 'nicer' coffee now and then. I did register but was returned to the same page much like other mumsnetters ?

ThedementedPenguin Mon 24-Mar-14 14:56:41

Have entered. Would love to test one.

HappyMum4 Mon 24-Mar-14 14:59:10

Would love to try this out, love the size as our kitchen is painfully short on worktop space, have always wanted to try a pod machine as we are massive coffee lovers. Great bonus to do hot choc for kids on a chilly day too.

onlyjoking Mon 24-Mar-14 15:01:37

I've entered, but i would rather you chose Zombie than I, Zombies need coffee, it's a well known fact.

StainlessSteelCat Mon 24-Mar-14 15:02:31

Please please please pod fairy. I run on caffeine, and I'd love not to have instant at home.

beatmum Mon 24-Mar-14 15:04:37

I'd love to try this.
Am a great coffee and tea lover and constantly trying to make a better brew.
Hope this machine can beat 'em all.

Carlyrichards Mon 24-Mar-14 15:09:23

I have also signed up (I think) - also directed me to the first page. Would love to try this.

TessTackle Mon 24-Mar-14 15:13:41

Desperate for one of these!

momscribe Mon 24-Mar-14 15:18:21

Done! Hope Mumsnet team got my entry. Looking forward to try one soon smile

Done! Fingers crossed.

ThistledownAndCobweb Mon 24-Mar-14 15:41:30

I'd love this.
My sister stayed in a hotel with a Tassimo machine in her room last year and she said that was the best part of the holiday!

lorka Mon 24-Mar-14 16:23:38

Oooh yes please. Xgrin

derektheladyhamster Mon 24-Mar-14 16:30:00

would be nice....

bluebump Mon 24-Mar-14 16:30:49

Done!

MyLeftElbow Mon 24-Mar-14 16:31:10

I've signed up, we love our coffee in the morning - and it would be really good to try a machine for a change!

PickleMobile Mon 24-Mar-14 16:42:04

Fingers crossed, I have yet found a machine that makes a decent cup of tea.

mimiasovitch Mon 24-Mar-14 16:43:28

I've wanted one of these type machines for ages. Here's hoping grin

TeamSwitzerland Mon 24-Mar-14 16:50:50

Have signed up! Might make me a coffee junkie ever more now lol wink

cedar12 Mon 24-Mar-14 16:55:16

fingers crossed

Crumpledandcreased Mon 24-Mar-14 17:00:09

I'd love to try this out. The extra caffine would help keep me going after a few sleepless nights!

Kudzugirl Mon 24-Mar-14 17:28:28

Signed up.

done grin

BadMissM Mon 24-Mar-14 18:01:11

Would love to try this out...have never had a Tassimo but I've heard they are amazing! Plus with a small baby I need that amount of caffeine to keep me going!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now