This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

MNers needed to try the all new 2in1 recipe mixes from Schwartz - you could win a £500 JL voucher for adding feedback! NOW CLOSED

(151 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Jun-13 10:08:04

We've been asked by the team at Schwartz to find 250 Mumsnetters to try their new range of 2in1 recipe mixes. Here's what they say: "The new 2in1 range offers two easy to use recipe mix sachets in one handy pack: one sachet flavours the main dish whilst the other contains a seasoning for a complementary side dish or topping. With five different varieties to choose from, and an easy recipe on the back of each pack, this is a great way to try out new dishes or transform an existing family favourite from ordinary to special."

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters with at least one child living at home. Please note all the recipes feature chicken so with regret are not suitable for vegetarians or vegans - sorry!

If you are selected to take part, you'll be sent all of the five 2in1 sachets and asked to include these in your regular family meals (please note you will have to buy the other ingredients yourself):

- Garlic & Thyme roast chicken + crispy roast potatoes

- Chicken Tikka + mint & cucumber raita

- Mediterranean chicken pasta + crispy crumb topping

- Southern style crunchy chicken bites + BBQ dip

- Garlic & herb crunchy chicken bites + cheese & chive dip

RRP £1.29 per sachet.

We want you to try the sachets over the course of 3 weeks and add feedback to the thread each time you use one of the recipe mixes (so please only apply if you'll be able to try at least three of the recipes!). Testers will also be required to upload pictures of their creations to the feedback thread.

Everyone who is selected and who adds at least three sets of feedback to the thread will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £500 John Lewis voucher!

So if you'd like to take part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

Tee2072 Mon 10-Jun-13 10:29:12

Not for the low carb brigade....

Tee2072 Mon 10-Jun-13 10:29:44

And your first link and your last link, of the mixes, are the same!

TheDeadlyDonkey Mon 10-Jun-13 10:31:01

Done smile

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Jun-13 10:46:57

Thanks Tee, I've changed the link now smile

Pascha Mon 10-Jun-13 10:50:59

Low carb? bugger that. I've signed up in hope. One day I might actually get picked smile

Tee2072 Mon 10-Jun-13 10:58:16

Oh I've signed up Pascha! Never pass up on any test that has to do with food, that's my motto! grin

Pascha Mon 10-Jun-13 11:01:52

grin

HugAndRoll Mon 10-Jun-13 11:26:53

Signed up, hope I get picked as at least that's some meals I don't have to think about planning.

Cherrybright Mon 10-Jun-13 11:52:47

These look yummy! Hope I get picked too!

lottietiger Mon 10-Jun-13 12:00:27

Be great to get picked as I haven't so far smile they sound yummy too smile

Signed up. They sound nice.

lunar1 Mon 10-Jun-13 12:32:19

Signed up, the flavours sound lovely!

GrandPoohBah Mon 10-Jun-13 13:03:43

Signed up - I never get picked but it was worth a shot

<eternal optimist>

Signed up. Would be nice to have new food ideas for a fussy family <sigh>

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 10-Jun-13 13:14:16

Signed up but not hopeful. Haven't been picked for anything since I changed my nickname at new year.

These do sound very tasty - I fancy a bit of the garlic roast chicken.

TheBreastmilksOnMe Mon 10-Jun-13 13:49:09

KatieB, will I be able to take part? Being coeliac, as I'm sure they all contain gluten?

BOF Mon 10-Jun-13 13:52:04

Wouldn't have thought so, no.

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 10-Jun-13 14:46:41

TheB - the links show the ingredients and they all contain wheat.

Lilliana Mon 10-Jun-13 14:52:31

Done. Fingers crossed we can eat something different for a change!

TheBreastmilksOnMe Mon 10-Jun-13 15:58:43

Not for me then, thanx guys.

Indith Mon 10-Jun-13 16:28:33

neat idea, I think they seem like good family friendly cooking and menu planning aides. however, . have you seen the salt for the pasta bake one? 29% shock ouch. I love a food based test but 3 blw children and years of cutting salt I can't stand stuff that is so salty.

Glitterfairys Mon 10-Jun-13 17:07:25

Done !!grin

EliotNess Mon 10-Jun-13 17:08:49

great s1 can use these to cook for us

whattodoo Mon 10-Jun-13 18:31:23

The dishes look a bit more interesting than what I usually serve. Imagination is not my strong point.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now