Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Try new Kingsmill Fruit and Fibre bread with your DC and have a chance to win a £250 Debenhams voucher

(164 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Sep-12 10:56:23

We've been asked by Kingsmill to find 250 Mumsnetters and their DC to try their new Fruit and Fibre Bread

Kingsmill says "Created to liven up the usual breakfast routine, Kingsmill have launched new Fruit and Fibre bread. Made with mixed berries, apples and raisins, this delicious loaf has been designed to put a fruity twist into breakfast time. Made from a blend of wholemeal and white flour and containing 35% of your daily wholegrain it provides a great source of fibre to kick start your day."

We're looking for UK MNers with at least one child living at home to take part in this test. If you're selected to take part you will be sent 2 loaves of Fruit and Fibre bread worth £1.20 each. The product will be delivered on or around Weds 26th Sept so please only apply if you and your DC will be able to try the bread around that time. You'll need to give your feedback on a thread on MN and on a short survey w/c 1 Oct.

Please click here for more info about the product, including a full list of ingredients.

Everyone who is a tester and adds their feedback to the thread and completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw where one person will win a £250 voucher for Debenhams.

If you'd like to take part please add your details here

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

SaraSidle Thu 27-Sep-12 11:30:29

It's popular here!!

As I've been at hospital with ds 18 year old dd has been in charge. She loved it but thinks more fruit should be added.

However..... Try it as cheese on toast!! OMG! Delicious....

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Sep-12 11:37:42

Hi all - just to let you know we're working on the questions for the feedback thread and will email you all when it's ready for you to add your thoughts - hopefully tomorrow at the latest!

SaraSidle Thu 27-Sep-12 11:39:29

Helen did you all get some at hq?

cleanandclothed Thu 27-Sep-12 12:20:10

Still dont have mine

I love it how it is, as does ds.
I don't agree with adding spice to it, I cant stand cinnamon grin

Still none here sad I think they have tried to deliver it though as I missed a parcel when I went to collect DS from preschool - honestly they know when you're not in I'm sure!

SaraSidle Thu 27-Sep-12 13:26:19

I have posted on review thread now

Agree, lack of spice/cinnamon makes a nice change

none here either. Hoping it arrives today as I'm out tomorrow and cant get to the post office until Monday or tuesday. (which could be bad news if its gone out of date and sat in a sorting office for a few days.)

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Sep-12 13:58:38

The feedback thread is now live here: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_product_tests/1574469-Kingsmill-Fruit-Fibre-bread-tester-review-thread

Please go on and add your feedback when you're ready.

Mmm it's lovely just on its own with Lurpak butter grin

Lovemy3kids Thu 27-Sep-12 19:51:49

Got mine today...had one slice on its own...no butter....delicious!! DS1 thought the same too....will be trying it toasted in a bit too xx

Got mine this afternoon - dcs love it, which is a shock as ds has food issues. They've scoffed nearly a whole loaf greedy sods

cleanandclothed Fri 28-Sep-12 14:47:20

Still don't have mine - at what point do I give up? Is it going mouldy in the post bag ?

boredandrestless Sat 29-Sep-12 16:07:13

We have ours and it's very nice! smile Will add more detailed feedback tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now