Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW COMPLETED: New Cadbury Buttons Website designed for families with children aged 3-7 needs your feedback. You could win a £100 Amazon voucher and a Cadbury hamper

(62 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 05-Aug-10 09:18:41

In April some Mumsnetters took part in an online focus group for Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons and gave feedback on the websites their children use and their views on the new concept site for Cadbury. This helped shape the development of the site and it is now ready to be launched! Cadbury would love to know what you think about the site now so would like MNers to evaluate the real thing.

The site is designed for children aged 3-7 and allows you to create interactive stories. Please visit www.cadburybuttons.com with your child (if you have more than one child aged 3-7 please visit with one of them) sometime over the next few days then return to this thread and add your feedback by completing the survey.

Everyone who tries the Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons site, completes this short survey and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where one lucky winner will win a £100 Amazon voucher and Cadbury hamper.

Many thanks and good luck
MNHQ

mustrun Thu 05-Aug-10 09:36:51

Ooo, we'll be doing this, esp as just changed our tesco clubcard vouchers for Cadburyworld at the end of the month!!

mustrun Thu 05-Aug-10 09:41:49

Oo, you can make little avatars! Ok, this is one for just after teatime, sit and all do it together smile

tjacksonpfc Thu 05-Aug-10 09:51:29

Have done with my ds very good site.

ShatnersBassoon Thu 05-Aug-10 09:54:29

It looks great fun. Agree with mustrun, it will be a nice post-tea activity, when I want them to slow down and relax a little bit.

TigerFeet Thu 05-Aug-10 10:35:28

This looks right up my dd1's street, will definitely have a look later on

PuzzleRocks Thu 05-Aug-10 10:54:30

Done.

Done

welkom1 Thu 05-Aug-10 13:37:08

thanks

LostArt Thu 05-Aug-10 14:11:21

Looks good. Will have a better look later.

shhhh Thu 05-Aug-10 14:38:08

Done x

Spacehoppa Thu 05-Aug-10 16:17:27

Like the cute little avatars smile

trice Thu 05-Aug-10 16:41:58

doesn't work on google chrome.

Gigantaur Thu 05-Aug-10 16:45:06

ooh I was on the original focus group. its great to see the final outcome.

We loved the little mouse and the quiz questions.

Franbles Thu 05-Aug-10 17:05:45

Anything to do with chocolate has got to be good! Like the site.

Dysgu Thu 05-Aug-10 17:11:52

This looks good - I think we will have a look together after tea too. DD1 is beginning to love playing on the computer so a site based around stories will make a nice change from TV characters!

daisyduck123 Thu 05-Aug-10 17:18:15

It does not load for me at the moment.. Will try again later.

Wallace Thu 05-Aug-10 17:21:19

Will try later when I have a bit more time.

My DS1(5) has told me to write that he loved the story but wants more games! grin

He loved the extra questions and clicking the wee buttons to make the characters do stuff, so that it wasn't just me reading to him.

EccentricaGallumbits Thu 05-Aug-10 18:29:57

Why only 3-7s????? I really really need a cadbury hamper. That is bloody unfair to those without small ones.
Humph.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 05-Aug-10 18:45:57

To those with technical issues, please could you say what operating system and browser you are using - am sure the guys at Cadbury would be very interested.

And thanks to those who've added feedback so far....!

EccentricaGallumbits Thu 05-Aug-10 18:47:33

and me??? where's my chance for a hamer?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 05-Aug-10 18:49:42

Sorry eccentrica - the site is really aimed at that age band children.....sad

EccentricaGallumbits Thu 05-Aug-10 18:50:17

Humph

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 05-Aug-10 18:52:18

Have you applied for ford cinema tickets competition.....there is a hamper prize there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now