buggyboard with cheepo Argos single pushchair - am I hoping for too much

(6 Posts)
mrsyattering Wed 08-May-13 12:06:21

I have attached my buggy board to Mamas and Papas pram, a Mclaren and a obaby buggy. Easy to use an all 3.....I'm sure they can attach to almost any buggy?

PrincessScrumpy Wed 08-May-13 12:02:36

I have an Obaby stoller from dd1 and was planning to do exactly the same thing. I've just spoken to my friend (who has 7 yo twins) and she did it and has offered me her buggy board. Hers took turns but the board was a double step type one so they can sit on it too.

Svrider Sun 05-May-13 09:54:28

I disagree
I attached a cheap Argos buggy board to a cheap Argos buggy with no problems
Used buggy board for dd2 and ds1, so total of 6years, regular (daily use)
Sold both for around 1/2 what I paid

burberryqueen Sun 05-May-13 09:44:45

yes accordiangirl is right you need a better quality of buggy to attach the board to.

I tried this kind of thing but wasted mu money cos you need a good quality pram to make buggy board work out. Hope this helps.

pigcon1 Sun 07-Apr-13 15:33:38

Hullo. I'm fed up with my twin buggy and now that the duo are able to walk a bit more I'm keen to see if we can use a single buggy with a buggy board.

I have a £10.00 single pushchair from Argos and as the weather has changed for the better I wanted to trial it with a buggy board.

I'm interested in hearing about experience of using a single pushchair and buggy board with 21 month olds (or thereabouts) and whether anyone has any advice on which buggy board is good. I would really rather not spend money on another buggy (we have previously invested in the mountain buggy with every possible addition and a city mini, I draw the line...).

We live in London and mostly travel by foot/bus.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now