eek 12 week scan:-)

(4 Posts)
jellybeans8 Sun 20-Jan-13 09:04:20

OK so found out at 6 weeks I was having twins had my 12 week scan Thursday but they have measured me as an extra week so I'm 13 weeks 5 days. Just wondering will I get big fast? I'm starting to show already this is my third pregnancy

Rowan1204 Sun 20-Jan-13 09:47:19

Hi Jellybeans,

Congrats smile
I had similar - also found out at 6 weeks and then had another scan at 9 weeks due to abdo pain and then dated me another 4 days ahead, then went for 12 week scan and they dated me another 2 days ahead.
I was well and truly showing by 9 weeks! now I am 16 weeks but probably look about 24 weeks!
It feels like it grows everyday! even people at work say - ' wow it looks bigger than yesterday!'
I am hoping it will plateau slightly around 20 weeks or something before it explodes completely - but wishful thinking perhaps!

Kazar99 Thu 24-Jan-13 22:51:22

Congratulations smile

I looked pregnant at about 9 weeks as I went through a spell of being really bloated. It went down after a few weeks and I got away with it at work a bit longer before telling everyone. I didn't start getting more obvious until about 16 weeks but it was my first pregnancy then I just grew huge! By the time I was about 27 weeks with my twins, I was measuring equivalent of 40 weeks for a single pregnancy smile

jellybeans8 Sun 27-Jan-13 09:17:53

Omg!! Was your stomach pain full?? ekk excited but very nervous!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now