When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Durham/Newcastle/in- between 2011: the Spiglet has arrived!

(384 Posts)

Waiting for Kara...

Indith Wed 01-Jun-11 16:50:29

smile

KaraStarbuckThrace Wed 01-Jun-11 17:44:25

Nice one grin

Sick of twinges. Just get on with it baby!!

spiggy Wed 01-Jun-11 19:38:56

oooh he's famous! [proud]

Kara you are now required to check in every few hours or we will get ridiculously overexcited....

juneybean Wed 01-Jun-11 21:46:53

Squee utterly jealous I didn't get to meet the spiglet but hopefully I'll get to squish both new arrivals very shortly! Get bouncing Kara!

KaraStarbuckThrace Wed 01-Jun-11 22:26:15

Nothing to report!

juneybean Thu 02-Jun-11 11:47:33

How's it going today KST? grin

spiggy Thu 02-Jun-11 12:13:00

I was hoping that posting a link to "lovely day" on her FB page meant "lovely day to be born" grin Are you sick of us pestering you yet Kara?!

Indith Thu 02-Jun-11 12:14:09

Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet? Have you had the baby yet?

Indith Thu 02-Jun-11 12:14:30

Sorry is that annoying? <<innocent>>

spiggy Thu 02-Jun-11 12:20:53

<<snigger>> careful Indith- she might bear a grudge and you'll find yourself at some point in the future being the brunt of behaviour like this!

She]'s not been on since last night - must mean something surely...

Indith Thu 02-Jun-11 13:06:06

She has been on FB though SPB.

spiggy Thu 02-Jun-11 13:20:05

not that we are stalking her by checking her posts at all....<hits refresh>

spiggy Thu 02-Jun-11 13:22:57

this is so much more fun when you are not the recipient of it grin

KaraStarbuckThrace Thu 02-Jun-11 14:08:29
juneybean Thu 02-Jun-11 15:31:25

If we pressed your belly button would the baby come out?

Indith Thu 02-Jun-11 17:30:17

juney I think you had better rethink your long term career plan grin

juneybean Thu 02-Jun-11 17:38:15

Oh damn, I thought it'd be so much more easier that way!!

KaraStarbuckThrace Thu 02-Jun-11 18:28:39

Juney - you are my DS and I claim my £10 grin

Indith Fri 03-Jun-11 20:48:34

I'm off to Whitby for the week tomorrow, someone had beeter send me some text updates!

Have fun indith! I will if I ever get my old numbers onto my new phone

KaraStarbuckThrace Sat 04-Jun-11 07:19:46

Indith I will text you smile

Hi Kara smile

KaraStarbuckThrace Sat 04-Jun-11 14:11:26

BTW have been putting a song a day up on FB.

The one to look for is "Can't take my eyes off of you".

We have to text and phone people before we can put anything obvious on there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now