Feel so stuck in the middle between CSA and NRP

(5 Posts)
moomoo1967 Sun 21-Oct-12 15:54:34

you are right, i guess I just feel frustrated. I have decided to just "forget" about it and if I check my bank account and there is money then it will be a nice treat smile

allthefun Thu 04-Oct-12 22:12:46

Presumably you managed for 8 years so I would just continue as you were.

It would always be handy to have more money each month but I wouldn't want to expect it (£20 odd quid for DD dance or something) and then be left short when it didn't arrive.

You don't need more stress and grief because of this bloke.

moomoo1967 Thu 04-Oct-12 16:25:20

Yes, there is a claim for his 18year old and also a 13 year old and then my DD age 12. Apparantly or so he says they are taking £150 per week and I know that the older claims get more money. I am very tempted to forget it

cestlavielife Thu 04-Oct-12 14:52:20

you mean he has two other exes with children ?

unless you know he has loads of money / is earning fully declared loadsa money then forget it .

moomoo1967 Thu 04-Oct-12 14:07:22

Finally after 8 years I had my first payment from the CSA from DD's dad. So one payment in June £26, one in July £33 and one in Aug £24. And now they have stopped.....they said something about a reassessment when I called them. Sod's law I saw ex in the street the other day when I haven't seen him for about 2 years.....I had a go at him about how little I am getting and now nothing.
He reckons(compulsive liar) that they are taking £150 out of his wages per week.......there are two other claims before mine, all in arrears. Starting to think this it too much hassle and that I will never see any money

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now