Gay parents group in Hampshire?

(9 Posts)
Beckabp Tue 25-Feb-14 07:51:13

Hi,
Does anyone know of a gay parents group near Southampton. We have 8month of twin girls and we are keen to meet up with other same sex families.

Trixigolightly123 Thu 15-May-14 13:45:23

Hello, my partner and I live in Winchester. We have a 4 year old and an 11 month old....we too are keen to meet other same sex families. You can email me at 1tessa@gmail.com

Lizbdawnp Mon 09-Jun-14 20:54:46

Hello we are. Very keen to meet with same sex parents. Our little girl is 6month. If anyone knows of any groups or wants to start one please let us know smile xx

courtsandloz Sun 15-Jun-14 13:24:07

Hi, myself and my partner are in Portsmouth with a year old. Would love to meet other same sex families as well smile

ACD12413 Sun 28-Sep-14 11:29:21

Hi, I know this conversation was a few months ago. But my wife and I were planning to move back to Hants area,so we can buy house. With plan to adopt. Just wanted to know what your experiences of being lgbt parents in S'ton / Pompey area have been?

Caroline283 Wed 13-Jul-16 20:23:00

Hi,

I know this thread is from a few years ago but just wondered if there are any same sex parents who would want to meet up in the Winchester/Southampton area?

Myself and partner have 2 little girls.

X

ZOEMUMMA Mon 31-Oct-16 10:16:29

hello my partner is pregnant with our first little one and we are very interested in meeting other lgbt parents.

Doryka Mon 07-Nov-16 20:00:39

Hi me and my partner are in Winchester and have a 7 week old baby..would like to meet other lesbian parents too.

ZOEMUMMA Wed 16-Nov-16 00:01:16

hello Doryka I'm not sure if you got my last message as it's not on here and I'm rubbish with technology. we would be really interested in meeting and look forward t hearing from you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now