Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Insurance for toddler group

(6 Posts)
Bonkerz Fri 31-Aug-12 13:26:20

Starting a stay and play group in a church hall. Non profit and we will be using church toys etc. church say our group not covered by their insurance. Have tried morton michel but they only have insurance for min of 5 sessions. We will run one session. Any ideals? Also do we need fully comp as the toys won't be ours? Will public liability cover us?

fedupdownhere Fri 31-Aug-12 16:04:51

we use morton michel and only run one day a week as far as I am aware its fairly cheap too

Bonkerz Fri 31-Aug-12 17:06:55

Quite from MM was £74 which is massive. Another quote from black friars was £142!!!!!!
Think I've found public liability with someone for £37......... Covers damage to property, breakages and injury. That Gould do it I think??

glenthebattleostrich Fri 31-Aug-12 21:05:18

Try the Pre School Alliance, they were great and offered loads of help when we set up our stay and play

https://insurance.pre-school.org.uk/

SanghaMums Tue 16-Aug-16 11:34:51

Hey! Who was the 37 quote with?!

LunaLoveg00d Tue 16-Aug-16 11:39:32

In the last four years the price has probably gone up...

hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now