So it's alleged nigella took drugs with her kids?

(1000 Posts)
Bradsplit Tue 26-Nov-13 15:09:22

In the trial prosecution evidence. Aha.

Bradsplit Tue 26-Nov-13 15:10:30

Funny as that was being discussed wrt SAATCHI and her nose a few weeks ago. In those pics

LifeofPo Tue 26-Nov-13 15:17:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DoctorWhoPrefersToFlySolo Tue 26-Nov-13 15:20:41

Oh yes! she certainly looks like a druggie! hmm

Why are people so horrible when they split up? just leave the poor woman alone Scraatchi!

The man is a vindictive bastard.

They nicked the money on the credit cards. Fair enough. but they nicked it with her connivance? hard to prove.

Whether Nigella is a coke fiend or not, what has that got to do with this case?

He really wants to destroy her.

The story's been out for a while. I bet you could trace a line to who's paying for the sister's legal team directly to Saatchi.

Even if she has on occasion used drugs (and I have heard on here long before the stragling incident that that was the case) I cannot believe its to anywhere near that level.

Pufflemum Tue 26-Nov-13 15:29:27

If I'd been married to that horrid man I too would probably have taken drugs, especially when he went on the diet of only eating eggs!

In a way he is doing her a favour...if it was not so obviously shit stirring the headlines of Nigella doing drugs would cause massive public interest.

As it is, no one likes CS, and any possible drug taking is subsumed by this vindictive behaviour.

noddyholder Tue 26-Nov-13 15:42:18

Would explain the fingers up the nose shot. Most people working in TV take coke. He is probably trying to exonerate himself. She has lost weight very quickly several times which is classic. I am not sure why people are shocked Is it cos she makes nice cakes?

LifeofPo Tue 26-Nov-13 15:50:07

noddyholder Tue 26-Nov-13 15:53:45

I don't think he was looking for evidence just highlighting I know when my brother was doing drugs and we were begging him to stop I would sometimes grab him and rollup his sleeves etc and say Look wtf are you doing etc. Not nice but we were sooo frustrated at times with all the deception. I think its an everyman for himself situation. He is trying to label her a coke fiend to counter the abusive dh tag. truly awful all round.

Bradsplit Tue 26-Nov-13 15:54:16

I don't feel any need to defend the multi millionairess.

LifeofPo Tue 26-Nov-13 15:54:53

noddyholder Tue 26-Nov-13 15:54:57

No I don't think she needs defending either.

noddyholder Tue 26-Nov-13 15:56:15

We are so blinkered in this country by tv 'stars'. Nigella rustling up suppers from her twinkly larder etc.

lemonmuffin Tue 26-Nov-13 15:56:32

knew it. didn't dare say it, but knew it

LifeofPo Tue 26-Nov-13 15:57:04

TheCrackFox Tue 26-Nov-13 15:57:20

He really is loathsome.

He worked in advertising and no one, ever, in that industry has ever used Colombian marching powder.

Nothing excuses how he treated her, nothing. So he can stop trying to smear her, publicly apologise and get the psychiatric help that he so clearly needs.

LifeofPo Tue 26-Nov-13 15:58:35

Bradsplit Tue 26-Nov-13 15:58:47

With her kids FFS!!

lemonmuffin Tue 26-Nov-13 15:58:56

don't be silly, why does he need psychiatric help?

coke is illegal remember.

Bradsplit Tue 26-Nov-13 15:59:22

Brilliant double standards here. Both as bad as each other

noddyholder Tue 26-Nov-13 16:00:13

I think taking drugs with her kids is the saddest thing. She has had a terrible past with family and bereavement and an emotionally absent mother. I can imagine that would blur the parenting boundaries a lot.

lemonmuffin Tue 26-Nov-13 16:00:21

This is why she wouldnt speak out, he was protecting her.

Bradsplit Tue 26-Nov-13 16:00:48

But he hit her noddy! So it ok hmm

This thread is not accepting new messages.