Which kitchen handles?

(8 Posts)
Blossom4538 Tue 08-Nov-16 22:42:21

So you all helped me choose our kitchen worktop recently...thank you! Now onto handles.

We are going for a grey shaker style kitchen with wood effect laminate. Can't decide between an iron antique cup handle or a rustic antique style brushed silver one! Some pics attached.
Hard to see but the second one has a purposely worn/antique finish. We are having quite light worktops, white ceramic sink and these are the units in pics - light grey.

Blossom4538 Tue 08-Nov-16 22:43:27

This is worktop:-

inmyshoos Wed 09-Nov-16 00:12:15

I much prefer the cup handles. I've always liked them.
The other ones are too modern for me.
Nice kitchen btw smile

FriedSprout Wed 09-Nov-16 00:35:55

The cup handles look much more classic and less likely to date imo.

Blossom4538 Wed 09-Nov-16 07:24:33

Haha, we are def going with the cup handles, but against grey with the worktop we've chosen, unsure whethwr to go
For dark antique iron/pewter - images on left or aged antique silver - image on right? Hard to see detail but can if u zoom in! :-)

KoalaDownUnder Wed 09-Nov-16 07:27:02

With your benchtop and the grey cabinets, I prefer the lighter silver handles on the right. smile

inmyshoos Wed 09-Nov-16 07:49:22

Lighter ones definitely.

Blossom4538 Wed 09-Nov-16 14:02:41

That's what I originally thought but when I google images of grey kitchens, the darker handles are quite striking. Now I'm not sure!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now