Please recommend a sofa manufacturer

(10 Posts)
SilverSixpence Wed 25-Sep-13 18:36:55

Loaf furniture is lovely

Sometimes you can get a good 'cheap and cheerful ' one that you can replace in a faster time when you get bored of it as it didn't cost as much - worth considering if you like updating your style more frequently ?! :-)

I have just bought a sofa from

millie19 Mon 23-Sep-13 23:43:29

We're about to buy a Maltby from as couldn't quite fit their Long Island in the room we need it for. Also have a 3 seater, loveseat and footstool (all Bluebell and in Colefax & Fowler material). Love them!

spotty26 Mon 16-Sep-13 09:38:58

I have just got a great deal for 3x sofas direct from manufacturer. Loveden Upholstery I think they are called if you google. Excellent quality.

AttentionToDetail Sun 15-Sep-13 22:54:20

We have a modular sofa called Arianne by Fama. You can choose the modules to fit your space as well as your fabric.

flyingwidow Sun 15-Sep-13 22:42:50

Sofas and stuff

bundaberg Sun 15-Sep-13 22:38:45

we went with multiyork when we bought ours,. very pleased with it, incredibly good service and the furniture itself is very well built. copes brilliantly with 3 boisterous boys! lol

cjel Sun 15-Sep-13 22:37:12

Wade or Duresta every timesmile

We are looking for a large sofa with chaise at one end, not sure on colours yet, can anyone recommend a good company please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now