Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Please recommend a sofa manufacturer

(10 Posts)

We are looking for a large sofa with chaise at one end, not sure on colours yet, can anyone recommend a good company please?

cjel Sun 15-Sep-13 22:37:12

Wade or Duresta every timesmile

bundaberg Sun 15-Sep-13 22:38:45

we went with multiyork when we bought ours,. very pleased with it, incredibly good service and the furniture itself is very well built. copes brilliantly with 3 boisterous boys! lol

flyingwidow Sun 15-Sep-13 22:42:50

Sofas and stuff www.sofasandstuff.com

AttentionToDetail Sun 15-Sep-13 22:54:20

We have a modular sofa called Arianne by Fama. You can choose the modules to fit your space as well as your fabric.
www.fama.es/products/sofas-and-modulars/arianne-en-4-73.html

spotty26 Mon 16-Sep-13 09:38:58

I have just got a great deal for 3x sofas direct from manufacturer. Loveden Upholstery I think they are called if you google. Excellent quality.

millie19 Mon 23-Sep-13 23:43:29

We're about to buy a Maltby from www.sofa.com as couldn't quite fit their Long Island in the room we need it for. Also have a 3 seater, loveseat and footstool (all Bluebell and in Colefax & Fowler material). Love them!

I have just bought a sofa from www.sofa.com

Sometimes you can get a good 'cheap and cheerful ' one that you can replace in a faster time when you get bored of it as it didn't cost as much - worth considering if you like updating your style more frequently ?! :-)

SilverSixpence Wed 25-Sep-13 18:36:55

Loaf furniture is lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now