Nice Boys Rooms Bedding (Non Character Themed)

(8 Posts)
Nix01 Sat 27-Jul-13 22:25:09

Thank you, will be checking out all of the above sites.

Hanginggardenofboobylon Sat 27-Jul-13 21:29:02

Aspace do lovely reversible sets. They are pricey though. Although often have sales. I got a nice blue with white stars set from M&S.

ggirl Sat 27-Jul-13 21:26:34

Tk Maxx usually have some nice bedspreads , I got a nice one for ds for about £20 ,similar to the kind they sell in Laura Ashley.
Also Dunelm Mill for duvet covers.

MyNameIsSuz Sat 27-Jul-13 21:21:56

John Lewis have some lovely stuff, there's a very nice range with sea creatures on, all fairly muted colours.

onelittlepiglet Sat 27-Jul-13 21:21:44

Hello, I've seen some non- character duvet sets in John Lewis and they are good quality - budget varies.

Or there are some in tesco (along with lots of character ones too of course)

Or M&S have a couple the jungle and dinosaur ones are nice.

We got one from ikea so they might be worth look too.

Good luck!

Fishandjam Sat 27-Jul-13 21:20:39

Try www.childrens-rooms.co.uk/. They do branded stuff but also more generic things. We got a lovely diggers bedding set for DS, and a dinosaur one.

minniemagoo Sat 27-Jul-13 21:14:03

Laura Ashley do lovely bedding sets for kids, Ds has a pirate themed set (duvet cover, pillow, throw) for 3 and a half years and its great quality, washes well. The colours are lovely and bright.

Nix01 Sat 27-Jul-13 21:06:43

Hi,

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy some nice bedding for my boys ages 3 and 6? Something classic and as non Spidey as they get?

Thanks,
Me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now