help me with paint colours please?

(8 Posts)
kerryxx Wed 19-Jun-13 10:39:16

Oh that's good smile
Make sure you test them in each place though as it looks different in our living room to say our hallway because of the light

frazzled74 Mon 17-Jun-13 22:42:05

thanks kerry those colours are lovely ,i think its probably what im looking for.

kerryxx Mon 17-Jun-13 15:59:16

We are putting Chalky Downs 3 and 4 in our hallway, living room and open plan kitchen. The 3 is darker than the 4. Both have hints of green. From Dulux

frazzled74 Fri 14-Jun-13 10:20:09

thanks, i think a grey would work in the sitting room and hall but am looking for something a bit more cheerful for the kitchen and dining room,Im liking the little greene website, thanks confused, Ive not heard of them before.

changeling1234 Thu 13-Jun-13 23:23:53

pale grey is very in and looks v classy

Confuseddd Thu 13-Jun-13 23:20:30

Oh Linnet from Little Greene is the business.

Allthatglitters789 Thu 13-Jun-13 23:13:27

Pale mint?

frazzled74 Thu 13-Jun-13 22:03:42

I am looking for a colour to paint sitting room, hall and landing (same colour as kind of open plan/linked) I dont want cream, magnolia beige but do want subtle, tasteful pale colour maybe a hint of yellow or green . I then want a different colour for dining room and kitchen that could be a bit brighter/bolder but not too much so. It is a victorian/edwardian terraced house that is looking a bit shabby but not in a shabby/chic way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now