Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

I may have gone a bit too bright, any tips?!

(5 Posts)
Eggsmummy Thu 03-Jan-13 02:49:33

Or just paint over it, if it's really bright then go over with cheap white paint first so that you don't end up having to do too many coats of your chosen paint smile. Go to sleep child!!!

aimingtobeaperfectionist Thu 03-Jan-13 02:44:03

Ooh that sound nice. Suspect given how bright the room is plus the amount of crap stuff in there already, it may possibly look abut too much IYSWIM?
Hope little one sleeps soon. DD is fast on and I have insomnia- nice!

Eggsmummy Thu 03-Jan-13 02:32:10

Whilst i sit here waiting for my 2year old to fall asleep, thought i'd reply! If you don't fancy repainting, you can get big samples of wallpaper from shops like laura ashley that are less bright and staple them to a wooden frame, helps break it up and you can get creative with string to make them useful too. Just an idea whilst i sit on my landing!

aimingtobeaperfectionist Thu 03-Jan-13 02:27:16

Bump

aimingtobeaperfectionist Thu 03-Jan-13 02:26:57

Painted DD bedroom sick of waiting for DP to do it but ended up with quite a luminous bright pink. Looks ok but would like to tone it down. Could I just paint a pale pink over the top? Or do I have to prime it all?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now