Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

baby seats for chairs?! (don't know the name for them!)

(5 Posts)
MultipleMama Tue 30-Apr-13 20:13:51

Consulting the board.

The twins are now in the weaning process have been for a while and they're now taking learner bottles so DG can now take them for the day without me, however he's in need of highchairs.

He'd prefer those that you can place on chairs/ attach to chairs. I have no idea where to look so any tips on where he can buy them and any choice brands?

MultipleMama Tue 30-Apr-13 20:31:50

Nevermind!

After looking through the threads I found the name for them. I've been looking at the Fisherprice spacesaver and sent the link over to DG so he can decide if he wants those or another brand.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Tue 30-Apr-13 20:33:40

I got one off amazon that folds up for travel, its a you story one but there were loads on there think I looked up booster seat.

MultipleMama Tue 30-Apr-13 21:20:47

Thanks!

Blowitout Tue 30-Apr-13 21:41:24

I just wanted to say that we had the FP space saver chair and it was brilliant. Soft and comfortable for the baby and so easy to clean. The cover and straps can go in the washing machine. I bought it at a very good price and sold it at almost the same price 3 years later - it still looked like new even though it was used daily.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now