Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Harness for Tripp Trapp

(6 Posts)
notfarmingatthemo Sun 27-May-12 21:29:28

Once were walking I took the bar off and they climbed up and down by themselves then I pushed them in. You could just get some rains and attach them underneath. If you still feel he is not safe get a £11 ikea high chair to tide you over for a few mouths.

spewgloriousspew Sun 27-May-12 17:53:43

Oh, forgot to add, I am assuming that it is safe to just bypass the baby set and go straight to the harness. Is it?

spewgloriousspew Sun 27-May-12 17:36:07

Brilliant, thank you, Moaning - that is exactly what I need!

MoaningMicroraptorRoarsAgain Sun 27-May-12 11:10:21

here You can buy the d rings to attach to the chair, then add any old harness.

MoaningMicroraptorRoarsAgain Sun 27-May-12 11:04:52

No, you can just get any old harness, but without the 'Baby set' there aren't any rings to attach it to.

spewgloriousspew Sun 27-May-12 10:55:39

Hello,

We got a Tripp Trapp second hand this morning, but it doesn't have a baby set.

The cheapest I can find online is around £40 (unless someone can point me to a cheaper one?) so I was thinking about getting a harness instead.

My son is almost 13 months old and fairly chunky, but there's no way he'd sit still on the chair without being restrained.

I don't have a baby bar, or the crotch strap thing. But it does have a high back and a thinner bar that I assume replaces the high back when he's older.

So, do I have to get the official Tripp Trapp Harness for £28, or is there a cheaper one that'll do the same job?

Off out now for the day, but will check in later.

Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now