Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

30-day shred in January

(662 Posts)
juneau Sun 30-Dec-12 17:44:58

Anyone want to join me?

FreakoidOrganisoid Mon 04-Mar-13 18:52:14

20 min weights workout done today. I did a 30 min shred style one (as in mix of cardio strength and abs) yesterday and my sore arms have been much better for it smile

Under three weeks til holiday!

FreakoidOrganisoid Thu 07-Mar-13 17:34:06

Have you all stopped posting now? Bf got me heavier weights yesterday. Today I tried a strength only workout using them and managed 15mins before needing a rest blush they are bar ones where you add the weights on. I weighed them with two 1.25 kg weights on and they total at 3.8 inc the bar. So nearly twice the weights bbut i still feel weedy now! There is no way way id be able to use them for the shred yet!

Hi Freakoid

I signed up for Run Every Day in March, which has meant I haven't done any shredding. But I have run at least a mile a day for the last week grin

orangina Thu 14-Mar-13 11:48:05

Hello All,

So sorry, have been rubbish about posting recently..... what about a new thread? I might start a new one this evening (about to dash out now) and we can congratulate ourselves on our continued progress (or otherwise!) as we limp into spring.....

smile

G'wan then orangina - can you link back here when you've done it?

FreakoidOrganisoid Thu 14-Mar-13 20:16:28

Yes please orangina. Lots of us have deviated from shred or are doing other stuff as well so maybe a less specific daily exercisey title?

ninja Thu 14-Mar-13 22:06:35

Hi! Back from skiing (well was back on Saturday but have been v busy and completely knackered)

Skiing was fab and nmust count as a lot of exercise (mainly off piste and fast smile )

Ran on Mondayt, but nothing since sad debating whether to do anything now ....

If you start a new one please post a link so I can find you

Good idea Freakoid - I've managed to stick to my Run Every Day in March every day but one (and I ran twice another day, so I was allowed grin).

Standingonlego Mon 18-Mar-13 23:38:08

hello folks...long time no shred....good to see you are alll still here! new regime starts tomorrow....

ninja Tue 19-Mar-13 08:04:30

Was going to start yesterday but have a horrible cold nd cough with weak legs, cotton wool head and a drippy nose sad

FreakoidOrganisoid Tue 19-Mar-13 09:06:10

I havent exercised since Thursday as have been ill sad I go on holiday on Saturday, I don't think I will be looking as toned as I had hoped [shallow]

FreakoidOrganisoid Tue 19-Mar-13 09:19:48

I have taken liberty of starting new thread.

Sorry about the title! exercise thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now