Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Who here actually does pelvic floor exercises??

(179 Posts)

And how do you remind yourself?
I've just started gone back to exercise in general and got a bit of a shock when a little bit of wee came out when I ran blush.
I was so paranoid I hardly moved the rest of the session.
I know I need to do them, surely I can't be the only one who does 2 squeezes then starts making a shopping list in my head?
Come on, spill not wee

echt Thu 27-Sep-12 09:53:54

What nankypeevy said is so right about the prolapse issue. Before I was referred for urinary incontinence therapy, all question of a prolapse had been, ahem, properly investigated. Miners' helmets, lights, and camera crewsgrin

No. Just a really good GP who was ace at the preliminary physical examinations rather than relying on Q and A.

carrinaxxx Thu 01-Nov-12 23:30:29

Ive brought aquaflex today but ive got the smallest cone in and maximum weight and stays in although i do think i have pf problems.. Maybe i just have an odd shaped you know what? Should i just do the exercises myself?

FeniaB Wed 31-Jul-13 12:47:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

FeniaB Wed 31-Jul-13 12:49:41

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now