How can I print photos from my iphone?

(8 Posts)
TheGuest Sun 20-Jul-14 23:42:10

App is a way to go to print your photos. FotoPostApp is one way to solve your problem - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fotopostapp-photo-prints-photo/id852197300?mt=8

If you don't have a cable you can just email them to yourself and print from the computer.

If you need to print them as proper photos I think the photo booths in the likes of Boots or Tescos have docks to link up to iphones so you can print directly from there. Or save to a memory stick before you go.

McKayz Thu 09-May-13 12:21:22

Can you take it to those machine things in Boots? Do they print from iPhones using bluetooth or something?

LindaL19 Thu 09-May-13 12:16:22

you can print to an airprint enabled printer from an iphone: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356
or you can try an app like print n share

goodluck smile

leelu Wed 24-Feb-10 16:03:28

Try Spool! It's a free app. You can order on the iPhone, they print and post back to you. I used it last week and the photos arrived next day. It's definitely worth a look...

RustyBear Mon 20-Apr-09 21:40:44

Are they pictures you have taken with the iPhone's camera? So that they are on the Camera roll?

These are fairly easily transferred to your computer so you can print them from there.

I have Vista, but afaik, the procedure in XP will be similar.

Open My Computer & connect the iPhone with the USB cable. When the iPhone appears in My Computer, right click it & choose Import Pictures. They will appear under Pictures in a folder with today's date.

You may also find that when you connect the iPhone you get an AutoPlay dialogue box, with one of the options being Import Pictures - you can use this if you prefer.

BlueCowWondersAgain Mon 20-Apr-09 13:21:38

bump

in desperation - the class 'toy with diary' has to go back tomorrow!

BlueCowWondersAgain Mon 20-Apr-09 12:06:29

Sorry, this is probably so basic, but I just can't figure it out.

(v basic baby steps would be appreciated!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now