NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Best tuna pasta bake recipes please!

(3 Posts)
MrsRandom78 Mon 14-Jan-13 20:51:47

Ds loves tuna and pasta so pretty self-explanatory really!!

Caffeineismydrug Tue 15-Jan-13 17:16:37

I'm rubbish at links but there are a few on the bbc good food website. If you put tuna pasta bake in the search thingy, I think they should pop up. It's one of them I use and it's good though my fusspot DS won't eat it

OTTMummA Sun 20-Jan-13 01:07:35

Penne pasta, 1tin of condensed tomato soup, a little milk, tuna ,sweetcorn, mature cheddar grated, salt & pepper and half a tin of sour cream and chive pringles. Cook pasta, mix in soup and milk ( fill half way up the soup can ) add flaked tuna, sweetcorn half the cheese, salt and pepper. Mix it all up, it will look gross but it will taste great. Pour into dish and sprinkle cheese and then crushed up pringles on top, bake for 25 mins on 180 smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now