Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Clueless!

(2 Posts)
AndMiffyWentToSleep Mon 01-Apr-13 15:51:18

This is a great tool to help you choose - it's not just for young people!
www.brook.org.uk/contraception/my-contraception-tool/start-my-contraception-tool?phpMyAdmin=fv6gr2qddaaaa3cow6ssbrel613chaaa

But from what you've said, how about the Mirena coil? Lots of discussion of it on mn

DeathMetalMum Mon 01-Apr-13 11:36:48

I have just had dc2 and trying to decide what contraception to use. After dc1 I briefly used cerrazette but was useless at remembering to take the pill, I was breastfeeding at the time but took it for around 9 months. So I figure any type of pill is out of the question. I havn't used any other form of contraception really other than condoms so at a bit of a loss what to try. We are definatley not considering another dc for a few years if at all.

Just looking for some reccomendations really as all I can find is horror stories of experiences on different types.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now