Affected by Dementia? We have a new Talk topic specifically for Dementia, please do pop over and take a look

Visit the Dementia Talk topic

Well that's brilliant! Milk and more...

(4 Posts)
Theas18 Sat 19-Jan-13 11:47:25

Didn't even know you could still have a milkman lol

Have signed mum and dad up for milk and more. Thy can have a 3x week delivery and you can get most things from them.

I'm starting with a pint of gold top 3x week to add to campaign "fatten dad up" but if mum calls me I can add to the order up to 9pm the night before.

What a great plan for the housebound !

coffeewhitenosugar Sat 19-Jan-13 21:44:09

Well done! We get our milk and a fruit/veg box delivered each week by Abel and Cole and it's great - fresh fruit and veg and the creamiest semi skimmed milk ever - I highly recommend Abel and Cole - they do meat, dairy and bakery foods as well smile

WynkenBlynkenandNod Mon 21-Jan-13 14:26:11

I've just done the same for my Mum, first delivery of veg box and eggs to arrive Saturday. Combined with a hot lunch delivered I'll know that she should be getting decent food each day. Am loving it can be paid monthly by DD and you can do a repeat delivery, which should make things much easier .

Follyfoot Mon 21-Jan-13 14:28:26

We still have milk delivered. He will also deliver eggs, cream, orange juice, sacks of potatoes and newspapers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now