Anyone been asked in for interview at Epsom College further to Computer Test??

(32 Posts)
Lucy1234567 Wed 23-Jan-13 09:31:15

Hello

Lots of chat on here about Trinity, Whitgift, RGS! but has anyone been called in for interview at epsom college yet??

Hamishbear Thu 14-Feb-13 08:07:12

Some friends of mine had children whose tests I believe were affected by a fire alarm going off? Children received invitation for interview as test process interrupted? I believe so anyway but not certain?

absolutmum Thu 14-Feb-13 09:28:03

St John's waiting list for us. Seems that Saturday is Epsom College letter day.

JohnnyT Thu 14-Feb-13 10:38:24

Saturday for Epsom -- yikes, with many on half-term they'll be plenty of unopened letters. Good luck absolutmum on the wait list -- it's hard to tell for sure but judging by my DS' classmates it does feel like the boys were taking more tests this Jan than the last few years. So odds may be better than normal.

CarrotsAreNotTheOnlyVegetables Thu 14-Feb-13 10:48:57

There will be plenty of movement as results come out, Absolut, as most boys sat lots of tests - 5 or 6 seemed to be average at Ds's school. So I would expect there is a high chance your DS will get a firm offer before long. Sorry the wait is dragging out for you, have a brew - perhaps a wine later!

Epsom should really get their finger out - maybe they are waiting to the weekend so they can use half term as excuse to dodge the flak?? Not too bothered as DS had his heart set on St John's so all has worked out.

CarrotsAreNotTheOnlyVegetables Thu 14-Feb-13 11:15:44

Just had post and letter from Epsom - DS has had an offer so he must have said something right at the interview!

absolutmum Thu 14-Feb-13 11:17:25

Well done son of Carrots! Off to stalk the postman.......

JohnnyT Thu 14-Feb-13 11:50:08

Great job Carrots and DS. Now I just need to find an excuse to leave early and check the post...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now